Chapter 8: A New Pace - Love or Friendship

Arshad, Arjun and Zoya's friendship has heightened. They always have seen together apart from their working hours. That road trip to Mysore helped them to heighten their friendship stronger. Riyaz and Zara met them at Rastaa Cafe in Mysore Road for dinner and all five had a wonderful night. Around 3.00 am they left the Rastaa Cafe and headed to Chamundi Hills to see the sunrise. After sunrise, on their return they all went to Brindavan Gardens and had breakfast there. It was an awesome and fun trip for them. All five become best friends forever in that road trip.

After few weeks, on Saturday night, Arjun was getting ready for this weekend get together. Aditya entered Arjun's room, "Chotte, I was thinking..." he stopped seeing Arjun getting ready and asked, "Are you going out somewhere, Arjun? "Haan Bhai, we have planned some outing" Arjun replied and then asked "What happened bhai? Do you need something?"

"I thought we can spend some time together this weekend", Adi said. "But its okay, I think you already planned for the weekend, you carry on", he added.

"Sorry Bhai, I didn't know. We already planned a surprise outing for Riyaz and it's a special day too. I can't cancel it now, else, Zoya will kill me", Arjun said excitedly.

"Riyaz... and Zoya..." Adi exclaimed and he remembered Zoya mentioning about Riyaz.

"Haan Bhai, Oh, I didn't tell you. We, Arshad, Zoya and I, become close friends at office. Zoya introduced her friends to us, Riyaz and Zara. God! You don't believe Bhai. Zoya and Riyaz are one of a kind. You can't see such pranksters in life. Today is Riyaz birthday. So, Zoya wanted to make it special for him because this will be his last birthday as single. In November, they are getting married. So, really I can't miss this outing today", he said.

Aditya looked aghast but said, "You... have fun... Chotte, we can go out next week together. We need to spend some bro time. I miss those days". "Surely Bhai, next week it'll be bro time with you", Arjun said and left.

Aditya went to his room but what Arjun said was haunting him. Today is Riyaz birthday. So, Zoya wanted to make it special for him... In November, they're getting married.

"Zoya wanted to make it special... In November, getting married"

Aditya hold his ears and screamed, "Stop it... please stop it". He falls on his bed and covered his ears with pillows, "Please stop it, I don't want to hear it", he cried.

***

On Monday morning Arshad, Arjun and Zoya, were on their way for tea break. They didn't notice, Aditya who went pass them, as three of them were discussing deep about Riyaz birthday party.

Zoya's phone rang. She answered, someone screamed from the other end. "Awww... thank you Riyaz, Happy 4th year anniversary to us, I couldn't believe we know each other 4 years and still we love each other the same way we used to be".

After a pause she said, "No skeleton, we're in office. We can't come now". Holding the speaker side and she whispered to other two, "Skeleton is asking us to come now, is there any possibility that we can go now for celebration". Both nodded "No". Then in phone she said, "Skeleton, definite no, others also can't bunk today. Will do one thing you name the place and time in the evening, we'll come there and then we all can celebrate".

"Ohh... You already chose the place, High Ultra Lounge. Isn't that pub, there what are we going to do? In our group no one drinks too", she said, but Arjun and Arshad were excited and said "okay" by gesturing thumps up. "Okay then... High Ultra Lounge it is... We'll be there by 7.00pm and meet you there..." after a pause she added, "Love you too... bye" then she disconnects the line.