Chapter 36 : Everything is Fine

It has been almost an hour, Zoya hasn't stopped crying. Aditya didn't know what to do, he had tried everything to console her but she didn't stopped crying or even looked at him while he tried to console her. Then he suddenly remembered and dialed to Riyaz.

He waited for him to answer but it went to voicemail. He tried again and it went to voicemail. So, he dropped a message. "Hi Riyaz, it's me Aditya... Zoya told me about Yash and she is crying uncontrollably. I tried everything to pacify her but she hasn't stopped crying. Please call me back".

In next 2-3 minutes, Riyaz called Aditya answered, "Hello Riyaz, Thank God... I don't know what to do... I'm sorry..." "It's okay... How long she has been crying?" He asked. "Almost an hour", Aditya replied.

"Oh God... Okay... I'm already on my way to her house... Meanwhile, please try to calm her down... She has to stop crying... like right away... Please text me, where are you now? I'll meet you guys there..." Riyaz said and disconnects the call before he could answer.

After half an hour, Riyaz again called, "Did she stop?" Aditya has moved her from the lawn to the portico and she was lying on his shoulder and still sobbing. "No... She is still sobbing..." "Well... that's good... Make her to do breathe in and breathe out... Make sure that you divert her attention from Yash or her past... I'll be there in another half an hour..." Riyaz said.

Aditya put his phone down and gathered her to sit straight. "Zoya... Zoya look at me..." he made her look at him. "Zoya... You have to breathe in and breathe out... Come on Zoya..." He tapped on her cheeks. "Breathe in... Breathe out..." he said while he does it to make her to do it. As she was not doing it, she slapped as hard as he can on her cheek to get her attention.

Finally, she looked at him and he asked, "Zoya... Please... take deep breathes in and out..." She tried to breathe in but suddenly she started to cry again. "I killed them..."

To divert her, he has to do something, he didn't think twice. He just took the glass of water and splashed at her face as hard as he can. With that, Zoya choked and she came out of her crying and looked at him. Aditya sighed and said, "Now... Zoya listen to me... Breathe in and breathe out..."

After few minutes, she started to breathe in and breathe out along with him. She calmed herself down. Aditya felt little relieved. He asked Arjun to bring some towel and change of dress for her from his room.

Meanwhile, Riyaz was there with some bag in his hand. He came running to the portico, immediately he knelt down before Zoya and asked, "Hey... Are you okay? How are you feeling now?" Zoya nodded feebly.

"Hi... Sorry Riyaz, I couldn't get her attention... So, I had to splash the water in her face..." Aditya said with hesitation. "Ohh... Don't worry... It's good you caught her attention..." he said. Aditya couldn't get it whether he is saying it as normally or sarcasm.

Arjun had brought towel and dress for her. Aditya took the towel and gave it to Zoya to wipe her face. She looked fragile and weak, so he sat next to her and wiped her face and hair.

"Did she eat anything?" Riyaz asked. Aditya shakes his head in denial. "Sorry... Can you please bring something for her to eat? Something light..." Riyaz asked.

"Hmmm... Will some toasted bread do?" Aditya asked. "Yeah... That will be good", he said.

Aditya run inside and asked Marcus to bring few slices of toasted bread. Arjun came to him and asked, "Bhai... What happened to Zoya? Why is she looking like that?"

"Seriously... I don't know... She was telling about her past and all of sudden started crying and I couldn't control her... Then I remembered Riyaz know her in and out so I called him..." Aditya said with frustration.