Chapter 52: All's Well That Ends Well

After almost half an hour, Aditya asked, "So... When are you planning to show me our son?" Zoya bit the tip of her tongue and said, "Sorry... He is with Vikram... I'll ask him to bring him here..." Zoya moved away from Aditya to pick her mobile to call Vikram.

"Zoya... Why can't we go to their house to see him? And even I want to thank them personally for being there for you both when I was not there..." Aditya said. Zoya looked at him for a minute thinking that he is joking. "What happen, Zoya? Shall we go?" he asked again and Zoya nodded. Aditya took her hand in his and walk out of the door. Zoya closed the door behind them and said, "Vikram's house in on 3rd floor, door no. 307".

Zoya knocked on the door when they reached Vikram's house. They stood hand in hand as Radha opened the door. Zoya smiled and asked, "Can we come in?" Radha opened the door fully to allow them inside. "Hi Rad... This is Aditya... Just wanted to see him... Is he awake?" Zoya asked while stepping inside. Radha smiled and said, "Vikram is spoiling him, Zo... He is always with him and not putting him down..."

"Rad... Leave him alone for God's sake... You know how much he loves kids and to be with him..." Zoya said with smile. Aditya, for the first time, saw a different side of Zoya. He never had seen her talk so differently but he liked this side of Zoya too.

Radha took them to the nursery, Aditya followed Zoya and when he saw the nursery, and his mouth almost fell. The room was painted in blue with whales and fishes, crib was placed in the middle and chair was placed near the window. On the right, a shelf with all kind of toys, soft toys to model remote control car. On the left, stood a wardrobe and in the middle of the floor a very soft rug was placed. Zoya whispered, "He loves big fishes and gets excited... So, Vikram painted this room for him..." Aditya was speechless, he didn't expect anyone would do something like this for others kid.

Vikram was sitting on the chair with the baby and he stood up on seeing Zoya and Aditya with Radha. "Hi... Aditya..." he stopped as his eyes fell on them standing hand in hand. Just then, Radha too noticed that they're standing there hand in hand and gestured Zoya with her eyes from her to their hand.

Zoya blushed and then immediately removed her hand from Aditya's. Vikram asked, "Uh-Huh... Zoya, are we missing anything here?" Zoya took her child from Vikram and gave it to Aditya and he said with smile and tears welled up in eyes, "Zoya... He looks so cute... "

"He resembles more like you... his eyes and nose are like me... What do you name our child?" He asked in excitement. Vikram and Radha looked at each other and then at Zoya and Aditya. "Our child?" Vikram asked. Zoya said, "Yes... Aditya is Cheeku's father..."

Aditya, for a moment, thought he misheard Zoya. "Did you say Cheeku?" He asked. Zoya smiled and said, "Yes... I didn't name him yet but we needed a name to call him... So, I started calling him Cheeku Jr..."

Vikram and Radha stood there in confusion and Zoya said, "Let's have some coffee while I tell you guys everything..." As Zoya led them all to the living room, Aditya followed them with the baby in his hand. He was all smiling at Aditya as if he know that he was his father.

Zoya explained them how they met and fell in love with each other to how she left Aditya a year back while he slept in Aditya's hand so peacefully. "So, you didn't want to talk about him because you thought he cheated you?" Radha asked pointing to Aditya. Zoya nodded and said, "It was a pure mistake from my side... I didn't confront him... I just mistook him and left him..."

"And you didn't tell us who the father is because you guys did it before getting married?" Vikram asked with quoting in air while saying "it". "Is that so important for you now?" Radha asked Vikram. "Well... Just had to clear my doubt..." Vikram said with a smirk and Aditya too smiled.