Chapter 29: Changes are good

When they both broke their embrace, Aditya said, "You don't know how much happy I'm now. I feel like screaming and tell this world how much I love my Zoya". The word "My Zoya" did something to her. She couldn't control her emotions too. "My Zoya, Aditya, I didn't know you're this cheesy", she kidded to neutralize the situation.

Aditya pulled her hair out of her face and said, "I was always this cheesy but I lost myself somewhere in the past few years. You found me back, your love found me back", he said and kissed her forehead before hugging her. Zoya felt content in his arms.

                                                       ***

Both had moved inside the room and sitting on the bed still holding onto each others hand with fingers -entwined. Zoya was laying her head on his shoulders and Aditya laid his head on hers, both sat there silently.

Just then, Aditya's phone rang and Zoya turned to check his phone. It was Arjun, she picked it up and gave to Aditya but he gestured her to answer it. "Aditya, what he'll think, if I answer your phone at this hour?" she asked.

"Nothing, he'll be happy that finally I confessed", he said with smile. "What?" she asked in shock. "Hey, attend the call baba before it gets cut and put it in speaker", he said. She answered, "Happy New Year Bhai" Arjun screamed before she could put the phone on speaker. "Hi Arjun, Happy New Year to you too", Zoya said and put the call on speaker.

"Zoya, you are with Bhai!" Arjun asked with shock then smiled. "Zoya, I know Bhai is listening in speaker, tell him, that I'm so happy that finally Bhai confessed his love to you. I was telling him to confess his love to you for the past 3 months. Finally Bhai, you said it, congratulation Bhai and Zoya Bhabhi", Arjun said.

Zoya coughed fakely and said with a smile, "Arjun, if I waited for him to confess then I would have never get to know that he loves me too".

"What? So, Bhai didn't propose. You did!" he exclaimed. "Yeah... When I saw your Bhai smiling like kid and enjoying the sky rockets, I said I love him unintentionally then he said he too loves me but for that too he took 15 minutes to realize what I said", she said. Arjun and Zoya laughed at Aditya's cost.

"Arey Saala... Bhabhi or Devar forming team to pull my legs, Chotte, I'll see you at home. It's been a long time I smacked at you", Aditya said with fake anger. "Bhai you can't do anything now. My Bhabhi is there on my side", Arjun said proudly.

"I'm so sorry Arjun, I can never go against Aditya ever in my life", she said with half shy. Aditya laughed out loud after what she said to Arjun. "Chotte... You're... gone", Aditya said between laugh.

"Zoya Bhabhi... I didn't expect you will stand with Bhai on this. I was your best friend even before Bhai. How can you do this to me?" he said with frown. "But... Arjun, I know Aditya even before you came into my life", she said in apologetic tone.

"Arjun, we will talk to you later. We need our time alone and here it's going over the board... Haan... Happy New Year, Chotte", Aditya said and disconnected the call.

Aditya threw his phone back on the bed while saying, "Drama Queen" with a sigh. "Aditya, what is this? What Arjun will think of us?" Zoya asked. "Nothing... He is too smart to know what I meant and what we will be doing", Aditya said with a smirk. Zoya patted on his arm playfully. Aditya pulled her and hugged her from her side.

Again Aditya's phone rang, Zoya looked at his display and it blinked "DAD". "Aditya, it's your dad, here talk to him", Zoya handed the phone to him. But Aditya put his phone in silent and threw it again on the bed.

"Aditya, what happened and why are you not talking to him?" Zoya asked. "Zoya, first thing you got to know is don't talk about my dad ever again. We are not in talking terms", Aditya said removing his hand from her.