Chapter 31 : Off to Mumbai

Around Lunch, Arjun came to Zoya's cabin and asked, "Hey, are you coming to lunch with us? Or" he trailed off. "Why do you ask like that, Arjun?" she asked.

"No, before you were my friend and now you're my... BHABHI" he said with chuckle. "Arjun..." she said in serious tone. "I thought you'll be having lunch with Bhai, after you guys have confessed", Arjun said. "Shhhh..." she shhhed him, "Please don't tell every one in the office that we're dating. Let's Aditya decide on that. And nothing is changed, Arjun. Still I'm your friend and will be joining you for the lunch. Even if I wanted to have lunch with your Bhai but for that he has to be in office", she said with sigh.

"Oh! Bhai is in office. He came back from the meeting around 12 o'clock. He is in his cabin now", Arjun said. "What?" she asked. "Yeah... Why you don't know?" he asked. "Why he didn't tell me, he is back from meeting? Does he still angry on me for last night?" Zoya whispered to herself.

"What?" this time Arjun asked. "Nothing I'll join you for lunch after I meet up with Aditya", she said and hurried to his cabin. Arjun nodded and left her cabin. Then, she remembered the bouquet and came back to her cabin to pick it up.

She knocked on the door. "Come in", she heard Aditya's voice from inside. She opened the door and peeked in. He was busy with his laptop. She entered and holding the bouquet behind her.

"Aditya..." She said softly. "What?" he barked. "I came here to apologize for my behaviour last night... I'm sorry Aditya", she said nervously and gave the bouquet to him. She saw him exhaling heavy breath and his face relaxed.

He stood up, loosened his tie and took the bouquet from her. He kept it on his desk and then slowly folds up his both sleeves. She looked at him without blinking and thought how can he be more handsome every time, she takes a good look at him. Her heart started beating faster when he took steps closer to her, she slowly lowered her head. 

He was inch apart from her and made her look at him by lifting her head with his hand under her chin. "Zoya... You seriously don't know how much you affect me... Every single thing about you affects me... I never thought some day I would feel like this... I can't live without you..." Zoya's eyes teared up and a tear roll down on her cheeks while he said.

"I'm sorry Aditya..." she said and he wiped the tear with his thumb. After a while, Zoya hugged him and wrapped her hands tightly around him. He wrapped his hands around her tightly and hid his face in her neck. Both could smell each other's perfume and they stood just like that for sometime.

"I'll not do something, you don't like and I promise you. I'll not behave like this ever again to you", she said slowly breaking their hug. Aditya smiled and kissed her forehead and Zoya smiled at him.

"I'm feeling so hungry. Can we go out for lunch?" Aditya asked and she nodded. On their way out, Zoya messaged Arjun. "Sorry Arjun, I'm going out with Aditya for lunch. Tomorrow puckka will join you for lunch" with a begging eyes face smiley. And received a reply from him, "It's okay, Zoya Bhabhi" with winking smiley and then crazy face smiley. She smiled to herself and joined Aditya.

On their way to the restaurant, Aditya kept his hands on her hand and smiled at her. He asked her, "What's your plan for Makarsankaranti?" Zoya thought for sometime and said, "As of now, nothing I need to check with Riyaz whether he has planned anything as we used to go out every year".

Aditya smiled and said, "Okay, first you check with him and let me know. I have a plan in my mind. If you're not going out with them then I'll tell you". "It's okay, you tell me what is it", Zoya demanded.

"I don't want to spoil your time with your friends, Zoya. I know you'll say some excuse and come with me. I don't want that, just check with him and then tell me", he said.