Chaper 14: The Wedding

On the stage, Riyaz and Zara did a performance on "Kaun Tujhe" after them their parents did their performances. After that, Arshad and Arjun did a performance on "Desi Boyz" comically. Everyone was laughing out loud and enjoy their performance so much.

It was time for Aditya and Zoya performance and announcer called them to the stage.

Zoya came to the stage from left side wearing black chiffon saree and Aditya from right side wearing his formal black shirt half tucked in and black formal pant. Zoya looked gorgeous and sexy in that black chiffon saree. She didn't put on any heavy make-up, so simple make up and just matching earring and bangles but she looked heavenly beautiful. Aditya is awestruck looking at her while entering the stage from opposite side.

Their song "Mar Jayian" started playing and they both walked towards each other. When their hands touched and they started to dance on the romantic number, whole crowd went crazy and started to shout for them. Each and every step was so intimate and they set the stage ablaze, they did some magic on the stage. Aditya backhugged Zoya and then she rolled out of his hold and rolled back in his torso. They closed their performance with perfect fall and catch hold. Everyone applaud to their performance.

Both were mesmerized in their own stance. And applause brought them back to their senses and they both pulled away from each other. Arjun came near to them and hugged Aditya, "Bhai that was an awesome performance. You both set the stage on fire. You two are made for each other". He turned to Zoya and said, "I told you, my brother is good dancer. That was a sensual performance".

Aditya and Zoya felt awkward as they both know that they got carried away in the middle of the performance. Half of the steps they just forgot and dancing on their own.

Aditya who couldn't control his feelings, cut-off Arjun and said, "I got to go, I have some urgent work to do. Bye, Arjun". He didn't say anything to her and left abruptly.

                                           ***

Zoya felt dejected about what happened last night. Aditya leaving abruptly after the performance without saying anything. She felt some connection with him while dancing with him. She could still feel his touches in her body and she wondered how intimate she danced with him.

She couldn't sleep that night and was thinking about Aditya and how he left in the middle. 

Next morning, Zara came to her and sat next to her. "What happened, Zoya? Last night you didn't sleep well".

Zoya laid her head on her shoulder and said, "I don't know Zara, I feel awful... after our performance Aditya left abruptly in the middle. He didn't say anything about the performance or even talk to me".

Zara consoled her, "Hey, maybe really he got some urgent work and that's why he left early and even if he left, why you care? It's marriage day come on cheer up. You have to be there next to me and cheer me up while I say "Qabool Hai". Come on go get ready", she hold Zoya's hand in hers.

Zara, who was looking at Zoya's hand, found Adi's name in the end of the design, shocked but didn't open her mouth about the design.

"Otherwise your best friend will not say "Qabool Hai" if he sees you, like this. You know him, right!" she added. Both laughed. "Come on girl. Go, you have to look in your best", Zara pushed Zoya to get ready.

                                             ***

Aditya drove to Jayanagar Ranadheera Park, where he find his peace of mind and solution to his problems most of the time.