Chapter 39 : Getting back together

Around after noon Zoya was busy working in her cabin while Arjun knocked on the door and entered. "Hey Zoya Bhabhi... How are you?" He asked. "Don't even ask me... I feel like shit... I have spoiled my friendship with Riyaz and I may lose your brother too... And I don't know what I'm doing here..." She said in anger while throwing the pen on the table.

"You know what... Either you are not going to lose Riyaz or my Bhai... I came here to take you out and show you something... Come with me..." He said and held out his hand. "What?" Zoya asked. "Come on... You have to see it..." He said.

Zoya took his hand and went along with him. He took her to the lobby and they both stood next to reception desk. Arjun pointed towards Arshad's cabin and she looked at where he pointed. Inside the cabin, Arshad was limping and clearing his personal things from the cabin and desk.

Zoya closed her mouth in horror. Arjun smiled at Zoya's reaction. Arshad was wearing cast over his right hand and leg and his face has scars near his eye brow, mouth and neck. Zoya whimpered, "What happened to him? Who did this to him?"

Arjun said with chuckle, "I didn't know, Skeleton has the strength to count this loser's skeleton". Zoya turned to look at him and asked, "What? Riyaz did this?" She asked and Arjun nodded. After few deep breaths she asked, "But... Why?" shaking her head in disbelief. "You know why", He said while raising his eyebrows.

"You mean for... but... how... How did he know about that?" She stuttered in disbelief. Arjun sighed, "Sorry... I kind of let it slip..." he said in low tone. "Arjun... Why did you tell him?" Zoya slapped on Arjun's hand. "Sorry... I didn't know Riyaz is capable of doing such things... He not only broke his bones, he also warned him that he should not to see him anywhere near you... And Arshad has resigned his position here and going out somewhere" Arjun said with smirk.

Zoya scowled and exclaimed, "I couldn't believe, Riyaz did this for me..." Arjun said, "You have to believe that he did this for you and... you should know he will be always there for you no matter what... You have to give some time for him come around..."

Zoya looked worried, "Don't worry... He can't stay away from you... He'll come around very soon... And that is the proof..." He said while pointing to Arshad. "God knows, how much I'm happy to know that he still cares for me and soon he'll come back to me..." Zoya said.

While Arshad was taking his belongings from the cabin and handing over the keys to receptionist, he gave fierce look at Zoya and Arjun. Arjun took a step forward while raising an eye brow at him. He turned without uttering a word and left the premises. Arjun turned to look at Zoya with a laugh and both burst into laughter.

"You know what... I was afraid Bhai would break his bones if he comes to know about what happened to you... But I didn't expect this from Riyaz... Otherwise, I wouldn't have told him too..." He said.

"Good thing... Bhai didn't get to know..." Arjun said. "What I didn't get to know?" Aditya asked from behind. Both Zoya and Arjun jumped out of scare and turned to look at him.

"Why are you both looking terrified?" He asked. Arjun gathered his composure and Zoya looked down as her eyes were welling up. "Nothing Bhai, just telling Zoya that you don't know... why Arshad is leaving?" Aditya nodded and sighed. "He didn't tell me or anyone why he is leaving... But he said that something happened and he don't want to talk about it anymore and said that he doesn't want to work here anymore..."

Arjun controlled his laughter and said, "Hmmm... That's the mystery and did he tell you what happened to him..." Aditya said in worried tone, "He said yesterday he met with an accident... But the injuries don't look like some accident... "