Firsts

Naomi's POV

Something stirred next to me and I slowly opened my eyes. Sunlight was streaming from the window on the wall I was facing. I looked down slightly to see Camila sleeping peacefully in my arms with her bangs flailing in all directions. She had that little spot of drool on the corner of her mouth that matched mine. I couldnt think of anyone any more gorgeous. I leaned forward so that our foreheads were touching and smiled. I married the most sought after singer. I immediately felt bad about my thoughts because i knew i didnt marry her for her fame and the publicity our marriage would receive. I really truly loved her. I really did and I nearly hurt physically with how much I did. I played with a few strands of her hair and thought back to the time in the shower a few nights ago. So far I was enjoying our honeymoon and I knew Camila was too. I loved watching her face light up at the sights of the cities we had visited. We had run into a few fans, but most were surprisingly respectful in not asking for anything. We didnt mind of course, but it warmed my heart that they simply just wanted to meet us.

"Mrs. Cabello. You're an amazing cuddler, but you are also very hot" I heard Camila mumble. I laughed and moved away from her slightly. She lifted her head and looked at me with her sleepy brown eyes.

"That's too far" she frowned. I moved towards her only slightly and grinned.

"Is this close enough?" She shook her head. I then suddenly jumped on her so I was completely on top of her. "How about now?"

I saw her face turn pink and she giggled.

"You're such a dork! Get off of me!" Camila laughed. I began to tickle her, using my legs to trap her beneath me.

"This is payback for being such a tease!" Camila screeched for me to stop, but eventually wasn't able to breathe with how much we were laughing. I stopped tickling her and loomed over her. My hair hung off my shoulder and lightly touched her cheeks. She looked up at me with that look she gives.

"I love you" she whispers.

"I love you too" I lean forward to give her a kiss. I capture her top lip in between mine, then the same with the bottom. I grazed my tongue on her lips and sat up. Camila's face was now a darker shade of pink. I knew exactly how to get her flustered. I was the more daring of the two so far, but I didnt puch her too far. I patted her sides and rolled off of her.

"Let's go have breakfast!" I swung my legs over the edge of the bed only to be stopped by arms wrapping around my shoulders. I turned around confused to have lips crash into mine. The kiss was hungry, but not for breakfast. I felt my heartbeat speed up and I kissed her back. This time I felt her tongue touch my lips and I smiled. I turned around and Camila moved to straddle my lap not breaking the kiss. She was being dominant and I was relishing it. The confident, strong woman I knew was taking charge and I was glad to give it to her. Her arms wrapped around my neck holding me closer to her and mine wrapped around her waist pulling her hips against mine. I felt myself shutter and I knew if we didnt stop now there wasnt going back. I'm losing control. Only Camila Cabello could do this to me.

Camila's POV

"Camila" I felt her breath mingle with mine as she rasped my name out. It only turned me on even more. I pulled back to look into her blue eyes. They held such love, but I could tell she was concerned.

"If you're ready we can continue, but if we do I wont be able to stop" she whispered huskily. I smiled, touched at her always being considerate of me.

"I'm sure" I whispered back. We resumed kissing. It wasnt the desperate, fast-paced kissing like in most movies and romance novels. It was slow and savoring. Like we wanted to memorized what the other tasted like, smelt like, and felt like. I felt Naomi's hands roam underneath my shirt and I let out a low moan. She gently caressed my sides and peeked her tongue out on my lips. I shuttered even more. My hands tangled into her long soft curls. I tugged gently back on her head and she moaned. I smiled against her lips knowing that I had this affect on her. Her hands started to travel higher until she found my bra. My breath hitched as I waited with anticipation at what she was going to do. She went to my back and I felt it unclip. I tensed and I knew that she felt this.

"Do you want me to keep it on?" Naomi whispered. Her voice was low and I felt it hit my groin.

"Dont stop" I murmured against her lips. She lifted my shirt and bra off of me and exposed my torso. I saw her gulp and I smirked. I wasnt scared to be naked in front of her anymore. Although this was something new, I wanted to discover it with her together. I lifted her shirt until we were both topless. Our chests pressed together and I felt something in my gut clench. Naomi then started to lean back to lay down on the bed. My heart rate picked up its pace once more knowing what we were really doing now. This wasnt just a heated makeout session with my wife, but it wasnt sex either. I felt a deep connection to Naomi that pulled us together. I decided to take the next step and slowly start pulling her boy shorts down. I noticed that our breathing became heavy and when Naomi opened her eyes they were dark. Help me. I slid her underwear off and just stared at my wife for a minute. I wanted to memorize every detail of her body.

"You're gorgeous" I whispered. Naomi blushed and reached for my underwear now. I kissed her collarbone and trailed upward to her shoulder. I nipped her earlobe and heard her moan again. The next thing I knew I was on my back. I pulsated with excitement and arousal. She kissed one side of my mouth then the other.

"You are very beautiful too, Mrs. Cabello" she murmured. I melted beneath her. She settled between my legs and pressed against me. I moaned and threw my head back. New sensations began to overwhelm my body until I shattered into a million pieces. I felt Naomi shutter above me and knew that  her own high was coursing through her body. I then felt her touch my center. I gasped as she stuck two fingers in. Naomi kissed my lips tenderly and set her own pace. We continued our little dance until I couldn't move my limbs anymore. I lay on top of Naomi and could feel the heat radiating off of her. After catching our breath we smiled. 

"I knew my first would be good, but I wasn't expecting that" she said shyly. I laughed and laid my head on her chest. Our position brought back memories  of the night we had slept with only our underwear and bras on. I liked being naked better to say the least. The blankets wrapped around us became too hot so I got up. Naomi frowned and I kissed her softly. 

"With all of this heat I got kind of sweaty. Shower with me?" She smiled and got out of bed. 

Once showered and stealing a few kisses, we decided to go for a walk in the town that night. 

Naomi's POV

The streets were filled with light and the stores were starting to close. Camilas hand felt warm in mine. Our earlier activities had really made us feel even more connected to one another. I felt my wife shiver and I turned to her.

"Are you cold Littles?" I said concerned.

"A little. It gets cold here at night, and I'm not used to it. I mean I am from Miami" she chuckles.

"We're almost back to the cottage. You can start warming up as soon as we get there" We went back to our comfortable silence for a while before she spoke up again.

"Mimi?"

"Hmm?"

"Can we try a different sleeping arrangement tonight?" she sounded almost scared.

"Sure? What did you have in mind?"

"I want to be bottom" she whispered. I could barely hear her, but I knew what she said. I was surprised to here this request, but I agreed anyway. Once back inside we went to get ready for bed. Camila walked out of the bathroom in just her underwear and a crop top. I only wore my boy shorts and a sports bra. I remembered her request and waited for her to lay down first. Once settled, I crawled on top of her and gave her a kiss.

"Good Night, Littles" She wrapped her arms around me and lightly dragged her nails up my back. I felt the goosebumps start to form on my arms.

"Good Night, Mimi" I rested my head in the crook of her neck and wrapped my legs around her body so that I was kind of straddling her. Her steady heart beat and her hand running through my hair lulled me to sleep.