.•°*(Chapter 10) Necessary rest*°•.

Edds point of view:

'Why did Tom do that?! Now he made my small norwegian bean sad!' I thought in slight anger.

I was really worried about Tord, since he was still sick with his anorexia and he was still recovering from the arm amputation.

It was now four hours since Tom insulted Tord and I was getting more worried, because Tord wasn't coming out of his room.

Matt and I decided, that we should check on the red clad norwegian while Tom was in the kitchen, eating something.

We went to Tords room and quietly knocked on the door, hoping to at least get an answer. We were waiting for at least thirty seconds while we heard no reply. I looked at Matt and frowned while he did the same. I looked back at Tords door and knocked on it again.

"Tord? Hey, are you alright in there? It's me, Edd..." I said carefully, in a concerned tone. We still heard no reply, so we tried to open the door, sadly not successfully. It was still locked.

"Tord, please answer and open the door..." I pleaded, hoping for him to understand me. When we still got no reply, I was slightly panicking. Then, we heard Tom coming closer from behind us. We turned to him and I decided to ask him, if he could possibly help.

"Hey, Tom, do you know a possible way to open Tords door? It's still locked and Tord isn't answering..." I told Tom. His eyes went a little wide and he nodded.

"Yeah, hold on. I'll try something." He said in a confident manner. We stepped aside while he took a start and ran against the door, trying to break it down. He rammed against Tords door a few more times, until it finally broke down.

We immediately hurried inside to see Tord laying on the floor, unconscious. He was extremely pale and he looked like a corpse, but luckily, he was still breathing normally.

"Oh my god!" I heard Matt say while Tom went over to Tord, picking him up, bridal style, and looking at me.

"We can't let him alone in this condition. We should at least take him to the living room, so we can check on him, without him locking the doors." Tom said in a serious tone. Matt and I nodded while Tom was heading to the living room with Tord in his arms.

We followed Tom and watched him laying Tord on the couch, being careful with Tords stub that once was his right arm. He covered the red clad male with a soft blanked and layed Tords head in a comfortable position on a pillow.

Tord still looked abnormal pale, but the main thing is, that he is breathing.

"Well, I think, that's all we can do for him now. For now, we should let him rest. Let's check on him later." Tom said in a sad tone with a calm but frowning look on his face. We nodded, heading to our rooms to let Tord sleep in peace.

(-Time skip-)

Tords point of view:

I didn't remember, what happened to me after I fell 'asleep' on the floor, but I definiteley knew, that I fell asleep in my own room and not in the living room.

'What the hell happened?' I thought to myself while sitting up on the couch I was laying on. I tried to stand up, since I was really thirsty and wanted to go to the kitchen for a little drink.

I struggled a little, but I managed to stay on my tired feet and sleepily shuffled into the kitchen.

I grabbed a cup and turned on the faucet to pour some water into the porcelain mug. As I drank the water, I heard someone yell and I was slightly startled.

"Tom, Matt, where the hell is Tord?!" I heard Edds loud voice, full of concern.

"I'm here, in the kitchen!" I yelled back with a raspy voice. I heard two feet hurrying into the kitchen as I saw Edd, who looked extremely relieved when he saw me.

"Oh, thank goodness, you're not gone..." Edd said in a glad and relieved manner while smiling. I smiled back at him.

"Of course I'm not!" I said, lightly chuckling. Edd nervously chuckled back.

"Hehe, I'm just glad you're okay..." Edd told me, his smile fading a little as he continued.

"So, do you remember, what happened to yourself upstairs? You scared us when we found you, laying on the ground. You looked like a breathing corpse due to how pale you were!" Edd said with a worried and questioning face.

"Uhm, well, I just remember, that I wanted to go out of the room, but then I felt kinda dizzy and after that, everything went black. That's all I can remember before I woke up in the living room." I said, thinking about what happened a few hours ago while I put the cup in the sink.

"Maybe you should rest on the couch, just in case, if something will happen again." Edd told me, leading me out of the kitchen and to the living room.

I sat down on the sofa while Ringo was about to jump on the couch as well. Edd and I giggled a little when the small feline jumped on my lap, cuddling with me. Then, I heard someone coming downstairs.

It was Tom. Oh great...

"Hey, Tord... How are you feeling?" He asked carefully. I shrugged and answered.

"Good." I simply replied.

"Are you sure?" Tom asked again.

"Yes, I'm not lying, Thomas." I slightly snapped at him.

"Listen, buddy. I'm sorry for what I said. Please, don't be mad at me. I didn't mean it..." He pleaded with a frown on his face.

"I know, I know. I'm not mad at you. Don't worry." I reassured him while I was petting Ringo with my left hand.

"Okay, if you say so..." Tom replied in a sad manner while heading upstairs again. I sighed while setting Ringo down on the floor.

"Tord, you should get some rest. Lay down and relax, there is nothing to worry about. We are here for you." Edd reassured me with a big grin across his face. I smiled back at him and nodded, laying down and putting the blanked on top of me.

"Good night, sleepyhead!" Edd said while giggling a bit.

"Hehe, good night, Edd." I replied, slowly but surely falling asleep again.