.•°*(Chapter 18) Pain and theme park*°•.

Edds point of view:

After a couple more times of visiting the therapist, Tord was doing much better. He had less dangerous hallucinations and he didn't have much panic attacks anymore as well, but on the other hand, he had still problems with his eating habits.

Everytime he tried to eat something, he would still throw everything up again. He was still taking his pills and he indeed gained a little more weight because of them, but it's still not enough.

If he wouldn't take those pills, he probably would've starved to death already, but of course, he can't live from those pills only. He has to eat normally again, but it seems like his body refuses a properly nutrition...

But I'm glad, that he can at least swallow those pills down, though.

Since he felt much better than before, I let him sleep in his own room again. He didn't seem to enjoy the unpleasant couch and the more or less cold living room.

Today was a free day for Tord. That means, that he doesn't need to go to the therapist today.

I was glad, because I've already planned a little trip to the theme park today and we had the chance, to take Tord with us. Tord didn't know about that yet, but Matt and Tom do. I was about to tell him, but when I entered Tords room, I already saw Matt and Tom, looking like they were telling Tord about the trip to the theme park.

"Heya, guys! Did you tell him already?" I asked with excitement in my tone.

"Yep! He already was about to get dressed!" Matt answered, looking forward to the small trip.

"Glad to hear that! And you're feeling okay, right, Tord?" I asked, hoping for Tord to reassure me.

"Yes, of course! I can't wait to spend the day with you all." Tord replied with a small, soothing smile on his scarred face.

"Me too!" Matt practically yelled while swinging his arms up.

"Alright then! We will leave as soon as we're all ready!" I told them with happiness in my voice and left to get myself dressed.

(-Time skip-)

Tords point of view:

We were inside of the car together, since it was a pretty long ride to the theme park. I was in the backseat with Tom while Matt sat at the passenger seat next to Edd, who was driving.

It was still about half an hour until we'll get there, but I didn't mind that much. I like long car rides, to be honest.

Suddenly, while I was lost in my thoughts, I felt a sharp pain in my head and stomach again. I didn't want the others to worry about me, so I tried to hide my pain as good as possible.

I hunched down in my seat and squeezed my eyes shut, slightly wincing in pain. I started sweating and breathing shallower, since the pain spread even more through my body with every breath.

I opened my eyes again and saw Tom in the corner of my eye, looking at me in concern. I turned to him and sat up, trying to show as little pain as possible.

"What?" I asked, lightly gasping for air as it hurt even more in my lungs.

"Uhm, are you feeling okay? You look like you're in pain..." Tom wondered, tilting his head and frowning at me.

"I'm fine. Everything is fine." I reassured him, hoping for the pain to stop soon.

"You sure don't look 'fine', Tord... You're pale, you're sweating and you were flinching every now and then, as if you were in pain. Something has to be wrong." Tom told me, half worried and half annoyed.

"No, it's okay, I'm feeling fine." I said, hoping for him to stop arguing.

"Tord." He said sternly.

"Yes?" I awkwardly asked.

"You aren't fine." He told me. In that moment, Edd stopped the car and spoke.

"What's wrong back there?" Edd asked, slightly worried while looking at me and Tom.

"Look at Tord. Would you call that 'okay' when he's that pale? He looks like he is in pain, right?" Tom spoke to Edd while pointing at me.

"Tom is right. Are you feeling well, Tord?" Edd asked, looking at me in concern.

"Yes. Yes, I'm fine. Could we please go on with driving?" I asked, a little bit annoyed from the conversation.

"Well, okay, if you say so..." Edd replied, slowly turning around and starting the car again.

The pain slowly went away after about a quarter of an hour. I slightly relaxed, enjoying the less pain.

I took out my phone and started playing a few useless games.

'Just as useless as me.' I thought to myself.

(-Time skip-)

Toms point of view:

We reached the theme park and Edd instantly bought four tickets for us.

We decided to split up. Edd went to the roller coaster while Matt walked to the 'fun house' full of mirrors, of course. I actually wanted to stay with Tord, since he kinda was still in pain. At least, that's what I thought.

"So, where do you wanna go?" I asked him in a bored manner.

"How about we just sit down until Matt and Edd are coming back?" He asked. He looked kinda out of breath...

"Why are you so puffed? We didn't even make anything exhausting..." I asked, lightly tilting my head in confusion and worry.

"L-Let's just sit down for a while..." He said between some panting. What was wrong all of the sudden?

We quickly made it to the next bench and sat down. Tord was completely tense. He held onto the bench and squeezed his eyes shut, as if he was in immense pain. He was abnormal pale and he was sweating and breathing heavily while shaking violently.

"Tord, do you want to go home..?" I asked, hoping for him to get any better.

"No, i-it's okay!" He stuttered. His tensed posture was now slightly relaxing. It looked like his pain slowly went away and he recovered a bit. He opened his eyes and wiped the sweat off his forehead, still breathing faster than normal.

"You know, what? I will stay with you here. I can't let you alone in your condition." I chuckled a little, still being damn concerned about him.

"No, If you want to go somewhere, than you can just leave, I mean, I'm not your problem. You don't have to deal with me, anyways!" He told me with a clearly visible, painful smile across his face.

"No, Tord. Your health and well-being is more important than just a theme park. I just want you to be save." I replied, assuring him, that I have no problem to stay with him.

"I-If you say so?" He said, looking down at his feet.

We were both silent after our small conversation.

After about ten minutes, I felt the small norski leaning on my right shoulder. I looked over to see his eyes gently closing and it seemed like he peacefully fell asleep. I couldn't help but smiling at him.

(-Time skip-)

Tords point of view:

I woke up by someone gently shaking me and calling my name.

"Tord, wake up, buddy!" I heard someone chuckling.

"Ugh... I'm awake..." I tiredly said while I reluctantly opened my eyes to face Edd in front of me.

"We have to leave now, the park is closing soon..." Edd told me in a disappointed manner. I nodded and let out a quiet 'okay' while I sat up and shuffled to the car with my friends. We simply sat inside and Edd drove us home.

'Well, that was interesting...'