.•°*(Chapter 25) Results*°•.

Edds point of view:

We really hoped for Tord to get better after all. We sadly couldn't visit him that often, because it took over two hours to get to the clinic and we still had Ringo at home as well. Then, we also had to visit Matts mother, because we promised to visit her once.

Tord wanted to come with us to Matts mother as well, but right now, he had to deal with bigger problems. Unfortunately...

It was now a month and we only visited Tord six times yet...

Today was the seventh time, though. We were kinda excited, because today we would see the results of his stay in the clinic.

Matt, Tom and I were on our way to the car after feeding Ringo, so she would have some provision for the next few hours.

We quickly got into our car and drove off.

After approximately two and a half hour, we finally reached the clinic and swiftly entered the building.

Since we already knew the way to Tords room, we instantly made our way straight to his place.

We opened the door, but Tord was nowhere to be seen. His stuff like his hoody and mobile were laying on the bed and everything was kinda messy.

We were getting slightly worried.

We hesitantly went to the reception and asked for Tord and what could've happened to him.

"Well, don't worry. He just had... uhm, let's just say, he had a small breakdown. He is in good hands, though, so don't worry about him. Everything is under control." She told us soothingly.

"What do you mean by 'small breakdown'? Is he okay?" Matt asked, extremely concerned.

"Yes, like I said, everything is under control right now." She assured us while sighing and lightly smiling reassuringly at us.

"What happened to him?" Tom asked curiously with a small hint of worry in his tone.

"Well, some colleagues heard weird thudding coming from Mr Larssons room, so we immediately went there to see him kinda... freaking out. He sat beside his bed on the floor and laughed insanely while mumbling something weird between his maniacally giggling. Something like 'fat' and 'ugly'... We tried to calm him down, but he apparently couldn't hear or see us. We brought him to the doctor a few hours ago, but I think, he already calmed down again and we can go, looking for him. To be honest, I'm kinda curious, too." She explained and got up as she finished her declaration.

She brought us to the infirmary and slowly pushed the door open, still enough closed for us to not see anything.

"Doctor, Mr Larssons friends are here. Are they allowed to come in?" The lady whispered softly through the slightly opened door.

"Yes, they may come in." We heard the doctor reply.

The woman gently pushed the door completely open and came inside, mentioning for us to follow her.

We immediately went inside the infirmary, looking around to see an exhausted looking Tord in one of the beds.

We stood around him, trying to find out, if he was sleeping or not.

He turned out to be awake, because he slightly turned around and looked at us, instantly sitting up as he realized, that we were standing around him.

"Guys! What are you doing here?" He immediately asked while we looked at him, seeing the dark bags under his eyes, which showed tiredness and exhaustion, even if his eyes were wide open in shock and unexpectation.