.•°*(Chapter 16) The wall*°•.

[Warning: this chapter was inspired by a creepypasta and it contains weird stuff, some blood and drama (again). Please don't read if you're often getting nightmares. Other than that, enjoy!]

Tords point of view:

I woke up on the couch with my head throbbing and my left arm stinging. I winced in pain and remembered what happened to me before I passed out.

I instantly shot up and looked at my left arm. I saw bandages, which were drenched with some blood.

I remembered the monster.

The monster, that no one could see except me.

The monster, that stabbed my arm.

The monster, that seemed to have the intention to kill me.

It sent shivers down my spine by just thinking about it.

I didn't want to think about that anymore, so I decided to go to the kitchen, just to distract myself from those gruesome thoughts.

It sounded like someone already was in the kitchen. Since it could just be Edd, Matt or Tom, I went inside, only to be greeted by Edd.

"Hey, Tord! H-How are you feeling today..?" He asked with a concerned frown on his face.

"I'm fine, I just wanted to know, if someone was in here." I answered with a little, tired smile on my face. Edd didn't smile back, though.

"Uhm, are you sure, that you're feeling better by now?" He asked again, turning around while putting the dishes down, which he just cleaned.

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure, don't worry." I replied reassuringly.

"Well, I don't want to risk anything. You should either eat something, or at least go to the living room and rest a bit more." Edd told me, turning around again and continued doing the dishes.

"But why can't I just go to my room? Why am I supposed to sleep on the sofa when I actually have my own room to sleep in?" I asked, extremely curious.

"Just like I said, we don't want to risk anything. If you're in your own room, you could, for example, lock yourself in your room and no one will notice, if you need some help." Edd answered in a confident manner and continued.

"But if you're sleeping in the living room, we can check on you everytime and we will definiteley notice, if you need something or if you're feeling sick." He said. I sighed due to the fact, that he indeed had a point.

"Well, okay than, but when do you let me sleep in my room again?" I asked, slightly chuckling.

"If you're healthy again." Edd simply replied, reassuringly.

"And when will I be 'healthy' again?" I questioned.

"Just when you're mentally and physically fit again." He answered. I raised an eyebrow.

"Mentally? What does that mean?" I asked.

"Well, it isn't healthy, if you're imagining things and if you're hurting yourself by scratching your whole arm open." Edd replied.

"Huh?" I looked at my left arm, that was covered with bloody bandages. Was that me? No, I clearly saw, that it was this eerie creature. I would never hurt myself that bad. I clearly saw its claws digging into my arm while I tried to fight it. It couldn't have been myself.

"Edd, I'm not imagining things. I clearly saw that weird creature. It was the one, that was hurting me. I didn't do it by myself!" I told him, slightly raising my voice in skepticism.