Taken

Standing in the snow, starting to feel the snow fall in my hair. The early December air rushes through the streets. It's been about two months since Jim came asking for Blue Jay and Batman to come back to Gotham. Lately I've been having nightmares of nights on the streets, the things I've done.

I make my way through the busy streets as the sun sets. Bruce wanted to meet me at the cafe we had our second meeting at. It's only a block away from my office so I told Bruce not to pick me up. I rub my eyes as snow falls in my eyelashes.

Suddenly I'm knocked off my feet by someone kicking me. I stand up and see a women standing in front of me.

"Hiay BJ!" She quelled. She steps closer and I suddenly realize who she is.

Harley Quinn.

"What do you want?" I ask standing up straight.

"Just you!" She lunges at me and I move to the side, letting her fall in the snow.

She growls and grabs her bat and swings at me. I lean back and reach for my back, my swords, that's when I realized, I'm not Blue Jay right now. I'm Chrissy...

I step back and grab a pile of snow and throw it at her face, making her stumble back. She stings her bat once again and I duck, tackling her to the ground. I push the bat away and sit on her stomach, pinning her arms down. She starts to laugh and giggle which makes me raise my eyebrows.

"Why are you laughing?" I ask breathless.

"Nothing, Good night Blue Jay."

Then, out of nowhere, someone behind me puts a cloth over my face. The smell. I try and scream but my head goes fuzzy and I stand off of Harley. My eyes grow heavy and I fall into the soft snow.

I groan as my head spins. My eyes crack open, seeing nothing but darkness. I try to move but ropes hold me down. The ground is wet and I'm chained in like a dog.

"She's awake!" I hear Harley scream.

"I can see that." Another voice says.

"Shut up losers." A female says.

I hear heels walking towards me. I try and move the rope but fail. The wind howls outside as a women steps closer.

Into the light, is Harley Quinn, the Scarecrow, and a women dressed as a black cat. They all look down at me, making me feel small, and I'm outnumbered.

"Your prettier then the news says you are." The black cat said.

"Why did you take me?" I ask growling under my breath.

"We wanted to see your pretty face again." Says the Scarecrow.

He leans down and lifts my face towards his, his fingers pushing into my cheeks. I turn my head and bite his finger, making him swear at me.

"She really isn't dusty after two years y'know." Harley says holding her stupid bat.

"Lets get down to business now, my dears." Scarecrow says.

"Which is?" I ask.

"Y'know, just a threat." Black cat says smirking.

"What-" I squint at the trio.

"It's more then a threat in my opinion." Harley says.

"Oh shut up Harley!" The cat says.

"Whatever Catwomen."

"Ladies please, I'm still here." I say getting annoyed.

"Oh right, our threat." Catwoman says plainly.

"Which is? Why am I even here? How'd you all get out of the asylum?" I ask.

"Puddin'!!" Harley yells once again.

"She means the Joker." Scarecrow says.

My blood runs cold. Another pair of footsteps come out of nowhere and I hear his laugh. His stupid laugh. The one that haunts me dreams.

"Hello dear." The Joker says stepping into the light.