Back Again

The wind blows through my hair, as the moon lights my way. I stand on the tallest building In the city and watch the lights down below twinkle.

I close my eyes and feel my face curl into a smile. My heart beats faster as I fall forward. The wind goes through me like I'm a kite. I press the button on my wrist and I start to glide through the air. I can't help but laugh and giggle as I feel myself feel free. This is who I am.

And I gave this up for two years?

I land on a small building with a thud and stand up. Looking around I hear a whoosh and see a tall black figure appear next to me.

"Oh how I missed this." I say spinning around.

Batman smirks as I look down off the building. What to do first.

"We should go to the west side." Batman says.

"I agree." I shake my head. "Race you!"

I jump off the building and glide down towards the western sky. I fall a little and take out my grappling hook, thanks to Batman. I hook to the next building, then the next, and so on.

I land in an alley way and jump up the fire escape. Making it to the top I see Batman already on top.

"I win." He says as I frown.

The night goes by with nothing happening. We hoped to see something but early morning is springing forward. I yawn. I stand up and stretch my legs.

"We should head back." Batman says with sleep in his voice.

Suddenly I hear a noise not far from us. I look at Batman and he looks at me. We make our way down towards the noise and see Catwoman and Harley Quinn breaking into a jewellery shop. I drop down behind them and see Harley's bat left on the ground, I pick it up.

"Forgetting something." I say and they both turn towards me.

I take the bat and hit their legs making them drop to the ground. Batman drops down next to me and we watch them groan on the ground.

"Look who came back for more." Catwoman says getting up in pain.

"That little stunt you pulled on me, wasn't funny." I say shaking my head.

I've realized that my confidence is back. Now that I wear my suit, have my sowers and face hidden, the BJ confidence.

"I thought it was." Giggles Harley.

"And look," Scarecrow stands up with a groan. "You've brought your little bat too." He turns to Batman.

"Why are you all out of the asylum?" Batman asks.

"We got bored." Harley says.

"Funny." I state.

"We want our revenge. Revenge on you two, for ruining everything for us!" Catwoman says.

Suddenly Harley pushes me back and I hold the bat in front of me, she starts to pull and push and I kick her down. Catwoman is fighting Batman and I know he can take care of himself. So I reach for Scarecrow, who is trying to reach batman.

I throw a shock ball at him and he falls to the ground with a thud. Suddenly Catwoman kicks me in the side, cussing, I roll to the side before she lands on me. I pull out my sword and she claws them out of my hands. She pins me to the ground, ready to hit me with her cat claws when batman throws her off of me.

"Get out of here!" Yells Harley. All three of them run and Batman helps me up.

"Well that wasn't very informal." I say shaking the dust off myself.