Pain

"Hello dear." The Joker says stepping into the light.

I gasp for air as I knew this day was coming. For two years I've lived in fear of this clown coming back to get me. And today's the day. I move back away from him as he moves closer.

"Oh I'm not going to hurt you honey." He says smirking.

The trio has moved to the side and are now watching the Joker and I.

"What do you want?" I ask, with a shaking voice.

"Oh right now, a drop of your blood."

Suddenly the joker takes out a knife and cuts my arm wide open. I scream in pain as red hot liquid spills out of my arm. I gasp for air, as my blood pours out. The joker laughs and takes a bottle and gets my blood that's dripping off my arm.

"That's perfect dear." The joker says looking at my blood pooling around me.

Suddenly Harley takes her bat and hits me in the shoulder, hearing a crack, making me scream louder then I've ever in my life. The scarecrow kicks me to the ground and I hit my head against the pavement. Catwoman takes out her claws and quickly run them on my leg, ripping my pants. I gasp for air as I feel my body shake.

The joker lifts me up and sits me in a chair that's nearby. He lifts my drifting head, towards him.

"Now," he starts. "You don't have Batman to save you, or your little lover, Bruce Wayne." He whispers in my ear.

"Why... why are you doing this?" I ask breathless.

"I'm doing this, because you've ruined me, and you've ruined everything I've done." The Joker then slaps me across the face.

"Take it from here." The joker says it to the three waiting. Joker walks away, leaving me with the trio.

Hours have passed. I'm bleeding out. My head is aching, my ribs hurt, two of which I know are broken. I'm currently on the ground, gasping on to life, as the Scarecrow kicks my ribs once again. I fall onto my back and start to see dots.

"She's not fight'n back." Harley says from the corner, picking at her nails.

Cat women grabs my neck and lifts me up, I gasp for air and claw at her hand.

"There ya go!" Harley says giggling.

She takes her bat and hits my leg, making me kick Catwoman, naming me fall to the ground. I lift myself up and look at the three of them looking down at me.

"Fuck you, fuck you all." I say spitting the blood in my mouth, on their feet.

"Why you little-"

Glass breaks from the other side of the room. The trio look towards the direction, I lift my head just barely seeing the darkness through my hair.

"What was that?" Harley asks looking back at the two, who are still staring.

"That-" I start to smirk, "That was the angel of darkness."

Suddenly a black figure falls on the trio, causing them to fall down.

Batman. He lifts his head and looks straight at me. The scarecrow runs behind him and he turns around and kicks his feet from below him. Harley runs up with her bat and hits him in the back, Batman, doesn't flinch. He turns around and grabs her bat, along with her and throws her across the room. Catwoman is next, she claws Batman, cutting his arm open. He takes her next punch and throws her next to Harley.

Batman takes this moment to pick me up, bridal style, cutting the ropes, and taking out his grappling hook, and whooshing out from an opening in the ceiling.

The cold air hits me like a brick. I'm exhausted, beaten and bloody. I lean my head against Batman's chest and feel my eyes drift close. Not knowing if I'll live or not, at this point I need sleep.

"It's okay Chrissy." I hear Batman say as my husband.