Sneak Peek at New Book

A/N: Hey y'all. It's me. I know it's been awhile but I'm finally writing again. Much like the rest of the world I am stuck in quarantine and thought that this would be a great time to get back to writing. Before the shut down, I graduated high school and started college so needless to say, I have had an eventful year and a half, but things have cooled down for me and I'm ready to write again. 

I know that I promised this book back in 2018 and I'm sorry I didn't stick to it, however, I wasn't happy with what I was writing and didn't want to put out something I wasn't 100% proud of. That being said, I have gone back and forth on the concept of my next book and it's finally here. The book itself is not done yet but it will be soon. I'm so excited to write it and hope you guys like it. The new book will start coming out in July 2020 and here is the new description. Thanks again for you patience and I'll see y'all in July.

America Singer worked hard through her teen years to help support her family in the expensive providence of Angeles. She worked as a piano player and singer at a local club in the downtown area that often offered open mic night. One open mic night a newcomer came to the stand and America couldn't get him out of her head. Over the next  year, America and Max fall in love, but when she finds out that she is the youngest prince of Illea and that he is to be betrothed to the French princess, America springs into action and signs up for the Selection, a competition to win the heart of Prince Jameson, Maxon's brother. She knows that its wrong and possibly a long shot, but she knows that she just has to get into the palace just to be able to see him again. Will she be able to have her happily ever after, or will fate and politics get in the way?