8

"And in here is the master bedroom."

I opened the double doors and led him inside. His jaw dropped as he immediately made a b-line for the balcony that hung off the back of the house. He stood out there, smiling like a complete idiot.

"Oh, Lester, all this is mine now, isn't it?" he teased.
"Yes, it is, Howell."
"Lester to you."
"Right, sorry." I leaned against the railing and looked out over my backyard. "Never had anyone take my name or vice versa, so forgive me if it takes a little time."
"It's alright, pretty boy," he smirked.
"Knock it off," I tsk'd.
"Not so fun, is it?"
"I'm not confirming nor denying, kitten."
"Still don't like that."
"It'll grow on you."
"Doubtful."
"I'm giving Vivien a chance, the least you could do is try for your cute pet names."
"My daughter and your name's for me aren't even on the same level."
"Just give it a shot for me, babe, okay?" I wrapped my arms around his waist and pulled him close. "Dan?"
"Yeah?"
"Can I kiss you?"
"You don't have to keep asking, y'know."
"Can I?"
"Yes, you idiot, you may."

I eased him into a sensual kiss as he wrapped his arms around my neck. I licked at his bottom lip and he quickly pulled away.

"Phil," he blushed, "What if your neighbors see?"
"They can't see jack-shit, don't worry."

He shrugged before leaning in the kiss me again. My hands gradually moved down his back until I got to his ass. I ran my hands down, giving him a tight squeeze, one he wasn't very fond off.

"Hey," he hissed.
"What?"
"You ask to kiss me, but not to grope me?"
"Do you want me to stop?"
"I mean... no..."
"C'mere."

I grabbed his hand and dragged him back inside. I locked the balcony doors and looked over to Dan who was sitting on the bed. I loosened my tie and tossed it onto the bedside table—I started unbuttoning my shirt and Dan's eyes widened. I towered over him at the edge of my bed as he looked me up and down.

"Holy shit," he murmured. He ran his hands over my torso and looked up to me with seemingly innocent eyes.
"Like what you see, kitten?"
"Oh yeah..."
"Can I take your shirt off?"

He eagerly nodded as I slid his sweater off. He started unbuttoning his shirt before I pulled it over his head and discarded it completely. I laid him down and straddled his waist, very hesitant to do anything else.

"You're okay with all this, right?"
"Yeah," he smiled, "I am."

***

I let out a content sigh as I laid tangled in bed with Dan by my side. His head was resting on my chest while his arms were draped around my torso. I held onto him with my left hand as I ran my fingers through his soft, brown hair.

"Ever work so hard for a shag?" Dan teased.
"Shut up," I chuckled. "Was I any good?"
"Oh my god," he gawked. "I really trapped a good one," he smirked.
"Hmm, yeah you did," I smiled to myself. "What time is dinner again?"
"Six. Are you inviting your parents?"
"Should I?" I asked.
"Of course you should," Dan said as he sat up.
"No, I was comfy," I whined. "Fine, I'll call my mother."
"I can do it," he said as he gestured to my phone.
"Go for it."

I tossed him my phone off the bedside table and gave him my password. As the phone rang, he crossed his legs, and I started running my hand up and down his thigh. He let out a giggle as he swatted my hand out of the way—I eventually just rested it on his knee.

"Hello?" Mum answered.
"Mrs. Lester?"
"Yes? Who is this? Why do you have my son's phone?"
"It's me, ma'am... Dan? Remember?"
"Oh right, the young one with the kid. How are you dear?"
"I'm well. Yourself?"
"A little under the weather, but okay overall. How can I help you?"
"Well, Phil and I got married today and we were wondering if you wanted to come to dinner with my family tonight. I'm sure they'd love to meet you."
"You guys got married today?"
"Yes, ma'am. B-But don't worry, this was just in a courthouse. The wedding-wedding is going to be in a few months."
"Rather soon, don't you think?"
"Well, when you're in love," he shrugged. "I can text you the address for the restaurant."
"That'll be fine, dear. I'll tell Mr. Lester when he gets home."
"Okay, see you there!"

End Call.

"So my parents are coming?"
"Yes, dear," he smiled as he leaned down to kiss me.
"What time is it?"
"Um..." He glanced down at my phone. "Little after three. Why?"
"Would I be crazy if I asked if we could go again?"
"No," he smiled, "not at all."