Part 5

Later that day, Alice and Luke both found out that they actually have a class together. And since they were just on lucky spin, they were actually sitting next to each other. It was remarkable really, how they sat together since the start of the year and never once relaised that.

Alice walked into the empty classroom. It was the period after lunch and she spent her lunches avoiding people's pitiful looks. Therefor, she was always early for periods after lunch break. She didn't have many friends before Michael made his way into her life. He had quite some friends, but mostly, he didn't like them one bit. Ever since they met, they sat together at lunch and practically ignored all of his other supposed friends. Michael once told her, that they only hang out with him cause he's like a charity case and it makes them all feel less like the douches they were. At the begging of their friendship Alice thought that she was Michael's charity case, but as is turned out, she was no such thing. Michael did have two real friends tho.

One was a popular jock named Calum. If you looked at Calum, he looked like a basic popular kid. He had all the girls basically drooling over him, he had a tone of friends and a really stinky jock attitude. At first Alice couldn't understand, why Mike liked such a basic asshole, but she soon met the real Calum. He was caring and understanding and nothing like the stereotype he was carrying around.

The other real friend Michael had, was Ashton. He was nothing like Calum. If anything, he was the complete opposite. If Calum was popular, Ashton most certainly wasn't. If Calum was a jock, Ashton was anything but that. And if Calum seemed like trouble on the outside but was actually really sweet and nice on the inside, Ashton was exactly the opposite. That made Alice like Ashton more. He looked like a nice, sweet guy but in his free time, Ashton loved causing trouble to the people that made fun of him. He was super smart. Like not even joking, he was a genius. A lot of people made fun of him for that, but he just had his revenge and was done with them. Most of time, that revenge was hacking into their phones or computers and leaking some pretty juicy info or picture. No one ever knew for sure it was Ashton, all tho they suspected it was him cause who ever made fun of him had the unfortunate fate of being hacked next.

Michael, Calum and Ashton were the most unlikely friendship and yet they were somehow making it work. But after Michael's death, both Calum and Ashton got a bit distanced. They stopped going to school and they didn't talk to anyone, not even each other. Michael was like a glue that held the three together and now that he was gone, everything was going to change, And neither Calum nor Ashton were ready for that.

So as Alice walked into the empty classroom, she sat at her usual sit. The furthest sit in the back row, on the left corner, so she could look trough the window the entire time. She put her books on the table, all tho she knew she won't open it. She never did. History just wasn't her strong suit. All tho to be completely honest, ever since her mental health started going down hill, none of the subjects were really that great for Alice. She sat there for awhile and looked trough the window and, for the first time since Michael died, thought about Calum and Ashton. Michal died a little over a week ago and ever since the funeral, she did nor see nor hear from either of the boys, who have actually grown on her since she met them.

Luke was having lunch with some of his supposed friends. He didn't like them much. He just hung out with them cause he didn't want to be alone. He was a loner about a year prior and it sucked. Sure he didn't have to listen to all the dumb shit these people were talking about, but he always got bullied and people made fun of him constantly. On any other normal day. Luke would be able to suck it up through the lunch time, listening to their stupid conversations and sometimes, if he was in a really good mood, even participate in them. But that day, he was so pissed since the morning, he couldn't stand them. He got up and mumbled something about going to the bathroom and he was out of there. He felt the anger built up inside of him for no particular reason in what so ever. He punched into the first thing he saw, and terrible for him, that was a locker. He couldn't possibly punch trough it or break it. The only thing that punch gave him, was painful arm. He cursed and punched into the same locker again. The pain stung Luke and he gasped at how strong it was. He didn't think he hit the locker that hart. He looked at his fist and found it completely red, slowly turning blueish purple. "Great, I'm gonna have a huge bruise on my fist now. Can this day get any better?" As he was thinking that, he walked into his history classroom only to find himself hold his breath.