Part 20

Luke walked down the streets and kicked right about anything in his way. He was raging and he punched into the nearest wall, with such intense power, his hand was definitely broken. But he didn't care. He just kept punching and punching into the wall. Calum and Ashton basically betrayed him. It wouldn't hurt him as much if they were honest from the begging but they made it seem like that band was gonna go places. Like they will stay in that band for more then just a few months. Luke was exploding with anger as he kept punching the wall, ignoring the pain and the blood. Then he felt an arm on his shoulder. He turned around rabidly and looked at the person that touched him. To his surprise, the face staring back at him was familiar to him. It was a girl named Crystal. One of Michael's many girlfriends before he got his act together and started dating the love of his life aka Alice.

"What the hell did that wall ever do to you Lukey?"

She was basically laughing at his face and he was positive that she was high, all tho it was still morning. Over the years Luke hasn't talked to her, she changed. Her hair was purple and she lost a lot more weight. Not to misunderstand, Crystal was always thin but right there and then she look way underweight.

"What do you want Crystal?"

Luke's voice was mean and cold. He was still exploding with anger but he wanted to look as okay as possible around her. He should have known it won't work tho. Crystal always knew if something was wrong with someone. Even if it was just an inch wrong, she felt it.

"Woah Lukey, what did I ever do to you? You need to calm down."

She put her hand on Luke's shoulder and he brushed it off.

"I am fucking calm."

Crystal straight up laughed at that.

"Baby you are very far from calm and there is no point in trying to convince me otherwise. You know me."

She looked at Luke and he just sighted. He did know her.

"Why don't you tell me what's wrong?"

"And why on earth would I do that Crystal? I haven't spoken to you in...I don't even fucking know how long. Since you and Mike broke up and that was years ago so tell me. Why would I want to spill my heart out to you?"

She smiled and looked Luke directly in the eyes. Her eyes were a tad red but she was clearly stoned from the night before so she wasn't as high as Luke thought she was. And Luke did not expect that direct eye contact so he felt seriously uncomfortable and it took him every atom in his body to not push Crystal aside and walk away.

"Maybe we haven't talked in a long while. And maybe you've got new friends but tell me this Lukey. How many of those friends know you have anger management issues? And how many of them have ever helped you trough an episode of anger bursts like this one?"

Luke stayed quiet. None of his current friends knew. His lunch buddies were gone and traded for Alice, Calum and Ashton. He never told Alice, cause she had a hell of a lot of crap to deal with herself, he didn't tell Calum because he didn't feel like they were close enough and Ashton wasn't even really a friend all tho he was probably the only one that had the slightest clue something was up with Luke. So Crystal had a point.

"I thought so. Now you have no reason to trust me but you need to calm down considering you have already broken your arm and I can't let you break anything or anyone else."

Luke exhaled, still feeling his blood boiling but he nodded. He really had no other choice because he knew Crystal wasn't giving up. She put her hand on his shoulder and Luke flinched a bit under her touch. She looked at him seriously and Luke returned the look before telling Crystal everything. From start to finish. After he was done, Crystal helped him with some breathing exercises Luke completely forgot about and he eventually calmed down. Then Crystal told him he should go over to her house so that she can take care of his hand and Luke didn't even protest. After all, she did help him today.