Part 8

The bonding time felt really good for Alice. They didn't talk about Michael at all. They talked about music, and hobbies and school and then some more music. They all loved music. Alice loved listening to it and writing it but she couldn't really play any instruments. Michael tired teaching her the guitar but didn't succeed at all. Calum love playing bass, and was actually a bassist in the school band. The band really sucked but it was something Calum loved doing. Ashton didn't like music all that much, but his parents wanted him to 'do something productive with all his time' which with them meant, start learning an instrument. They were both crazy keen on music and Ashton decided to play drums. Partly to piss them off and partly because they relieved the stress. All of them were surprised to find out that Luke played the guitar.

"Actually Michael made me love it. As we met he always had guitar lessons and once I joined him. Ever since, I love guitar."

The mention of Michael's name set a weird atmosphere in the room, but they continued the talk. Alice could pick up some tension between Ash and Luke, but decided to stay quiet about it. At about 9pm the boys decided to leave. Ashton and Calum hugged Alice goodbye and left. The last one to leave was Luke.

"I liked this day. A lot. It actually didn't feel like shit so yeah. Thanks for everything."

Alice smiled at Luke as he was standing at the door, ready to leave. He smiled back at her.

"I really liked this day too. I'm happy we talked and all. All tho, I have one more question."

He tugged on his lip ring as he did always when he was nervous. Alice looked at him, wondering what he could want to know.

"I know that today was mostly about my memories with Mike but I jut wanna ask, how did you meet him?"

Alice almost had a stroke as Luke asked that. She most certainly didn't expect him to ask her that.

"Well that's a long story..."

"If you don't want you don't have to tell me. I just thought that maybe since I told you would-Never mind."

He started walking away when he heard Alice's voice.

"Wait Luke. You wanna know how I met Mikey?"

He turned around and started talking.

~flashback~

It was a cold December morning, and Alice was late to class. She didn't want to wake up. At all. Ever again. But somehow, she had to. As she was walking to school, she was thinking about how much easier the lives of all the others would be if she would just kill herself. With that mind set she walked into the place she hated the most in the world. School. Actual hell as she liked calling it. Her first period was math and if there was one subject she didn't feel like having that morning, it was math. Everyone was already in their classrooms because the class started 5 minutes ago. Alice walked to her classroom and just as she was about to open the door she heard a voice.

"You're a little late to walk in there aren't you?"

She took her hand off the handle and looked in the direction of the voice. There stood a guy, with green hair. She scoffed at him.

"And what do you advise me to do?"

He smirked and walked over to her.

"What about an adventure to the roof with a hot stranger?"

Alice bit her lip and looked into his green eyes. He was hot, no discussion there. She glanced at her classroom and then back at the guy standing in front of her. She nodded and followed him onto the roof.