046

Sebastian Crown

"We need some kind of theme. And no, not black and white." He tapped his finger on his nose while a hand rested on his waist. It was the cutest thing ever. Then the large brown eyes that I'm insanely in love with snap to me and I just know I'm not going to love whatever he's about to say. "What about red?"

I knew it. My face scrunched up. "You're joking right?"

He smiled, causing the side of his eyes to crease and his face shine. "Well, not shining red..."

"No, Flynn. We're not decorating my house red. I hate that colour."

He pouts and I can't believe it but I actually feel like caving in. "No you don't and red's cool. Fine what about its brothers?"

"Brothers?"

"Yea. Burgundy, Maroon?"

Aren't they the same thing. I sighed. "I'm thinking, white and black then maybe, a red pillow somewhere?"

He snapped his fingers as an imaginary light bulb goes off on his head. "Yea, great idea. We could just throw in colours here and there."

"Won't that clash badly?"

He frowned and proceeded to throw a fit. "Sebastian!"

I threw my head back and laughed my heart out. God, how I've missed this. When I looked back at Paxton, he was trying to glare at me. Trying as his eyed were narrowed but his lips were twitching. I took four large steps around the empty apartment until my arms were around his waist and his chest was pressed up against mine with his adorable face looking up at me. "Fine. Do whatever."

Flynn smiled, finally looping his arms around my neck. "Whatever?"

I squeezed my lips together. "Mm just try not to use too much red, please. I'd love to actually be able to live in the house."

"Deal."

"And you can use this to practice how you're gonna decorate our future home."

As soon as the words left my mouth, Flynn went all red and pulled away from me. I don't regret saying it, in fact, I've been saying lots of sappy and cheesy stuff lately but they've all been true. After our latest ordeal, I'm not scared to tell him that I really don't see a future without him. I want him with me, forever. Paxton however is definitely still affected with the whole thing and wants to take things slow. He thinks I'm just being like this because of some kind of trauma the event must have put me through. But I've always felt like this, I just didn't know it.

It took a gun pointed at us for me to realize, I want a life with him. I want to go through my ups and downs with him. I want to hold his hand every step of the way.

"I-I have to go get the d-drapes for--" Flynn was saying as he pulled away, attempting to leave.

I grabbed his hand pulling him so his body smacked over mine and he let out am 'omph'. I cupped his face just then and went right for his lips, kissing him like he's going on a faraway trip. Flynn leaned up to me, taking hold of my hand as he kissed me back. Our tongues moved in sync, slowly but passionate enough to drive any man crazy. His lips were plump from all the kissing we've been doing and when we pulled away, moist and screaming for more. His eyes were closed and his skin flushed. I rested my head over his, closing my eyes too.

"Your staying the night." I had no idea whether that was a question, a request or demand.

He nodded. "Yea. I already got permission from my parents. Something about you being scared to be alone."