Chapter 2 F My Life

Ashton's POV

Did I just say that out loud? Everyone seemed to be staring at me.

To be fair I agreed with my point entirely. If her shorts were any higher her ovaries would pop out. Nah that's a grim thought. Most were laughing at my comment.

"Excuse me you little twat?" the girl at the front asked angrily. I can't believe that I actually said that out loud. I didn't want to be that person who was really mean to people, except in my head of course.

"He has a point" the boy who spoke before added. Everyone laughed and high fived him. He was wearing a letterman jacket which told me he was the stereotypical jock. The teacher shook her head, "Calum we all know you and Taylor don't get along" she sigh, a frown creased Calum's head.

"Well if those shorts were any higher it'd be a belt" Calum snorted, all his jock buddies high fived him again.

Most of them probably loved the sight of her almost falling out of her clothing. Calum seemed to really not like her though, like there was some judgement there. He leant over and whispered to a blond haired boy. He had a lip ring which made his lips look incredible, ice blue eyes which could pierce the best of people and his hair sort of quiffed to the left a little. By the smug look on his face I guessed that he was the one who Taylor 'performed' for.

He glanced right at me, our eyes locked. I immediately turned away blushing furiously.

"Luke, your turn" Ms McKay laughed, she seemed like she liked to take a joke with the class, "Everyone has to contribute".

The blond boy got up and moved to the front of the room. He put his hands in his jeans and relaxed his posture looking smug. So I'm guessing he's your typical High School douchebag.

"What can Luke do to demand more respect from people?" Ms McKay enquired. No one seemed to want to say anything about him. I didn't want to after my little outburst at the start of the lesson.

"What can I say I'm a likeable guy?"

"Everyone has something they want to change about themselves"

"Yeah I actually do..." he began. His face changed to an all too serious one with the look of an angel on it. His expression eased and he placed a hand on Ms McKay's shoulder, "I really wish I hadn't taken this class this semester. It's bullsh*t"

My jaw dropped at his comment, never had I ever heard anyone say that to a teacher. Not even as passing muttering.

"Go to the cooler Hemmings"

"Oh no are you gonna deprive me of my dance class next lesson?" he snorted sarcastically, leaving the classroom.

Great. This jackass was in my next class as well. This was going to be a long day, let alone a long year.

-------------------------------

Luke

So my escape plan from dance class hadn't worked. No instead the principal, who I didn't even know existed, said my punishment was 'to attend every dance class for the semester'. Which really say a lot about the class itself and the teacher.

The teacher was a forty year old, twenty ton, gravy sponge with a dog fetish and a crooked nose. But apparently no other electives fit my time table so I had to take dance.

I quickly changed into my gym shorts, black tank top, converse and my football hoody. The recommended dress code for this class was leggings and a tank top. But I ain't wearing no leggings.

I was fortunate that there was an odd number of people in my class though, it meant I got to work along (cough cough, play angry birds in the corner). Either way no one would work with me after seeing my dancing spirit. I was 'too stiff to do the robot' apparently. To which I would reply, 'f*ck off, you think I try in this class?'. It was a fair and done deal, "Okay class welcome our new member Mr Irwin. Oh Luke we have a partner for you now" Ms Hicks, the teacher explain.

F my life.

Everyone quickly looked away when I shot them all a scowl. Calum it seemed was dying of laughter in the corner.

"So I want you both working on your stretches today, ease you both into things" she gave me a wide-eyed knowing look. Bitch buy a treadmill.

Ashton sighed when the teacher walked away though, he had to be the only guy who I had ever seen wearing the required leggings, he wore a baggy black hoody with the sleeves rolled up instead of the tank top.

I had no idea how to stretch and the principal seemed to really want me to participate in class, "So urm...do you know how to stretch?" I asked awkwardly. Well it isn't like I go around saying 'ooh Ima gonna stretch now is it?'.

He scoffed at me and moved away from me slightly, did I do something to offend him? I was about to say something to him when he did the splits right in front of me. Damn his leg muscles were defined.

Does that even deserve a homo-check?

The rest of the class was spent with him twisting his body in ways a boy should bend and stretch and me watching in awe and also slight disgust at the same time. In a way it was interesting to see how his body worked.

Okay now that was a definite, homo-check.

Thank f*ck the bell rang because I was getting way too intrigued at how that boy was moving. Not that it mattered now, I was meeting Taylor in the janitors closet and rocking her world in ten minutes.