Chapter 25 For The First Time (Technically)

Luke

I was taken off guard by Ashton kissing me, let alone him telling me he loved me. I had been blinking in confusion since then.

"Yeah I guess Luke must have slipped by you on the way out. Sly little bastard isn't he?" Ashton awkwardly chuckled to Ellie when she knocked on the door. Why I was hidden in his closet right now was a mystery. Haha the irony of my being in the closet.

"Okay. Get some sleep you have school in the morning" Ellie said weirdly. I could feel her gazing the room with a motherly eagle eye. I think that she knew I was here but chose not to do anything about it. I was honestly surprised I was here, an hour ago Ashton seemed like he was ready to kill everyone with his glare but now I was being hidden away.

The closet door swung open and the light burnt my eyes. I was expecting to see Ellie with a disapproving stare but instead I was met with a loving smile and a pair of lips crashing down on mine. Ash guided me to the bed and we fell down laughing. "Say it again?" I begged.

He laughed and pecked my lips, "I love you"

"Again?" I moaned. He kissed along my collar bone slowly, nibbling in just the right places.

"I...love...you" he stated in between both light and rough kisses. He began undoing the buttons of my shirt. "Again?" I breathed. He place small kissed descending down my chest, my abdomen.

"I love you Luke Hemmings" he growled. My eyes fluttered closed. What the fuck is happening right now? An hour ago I hated this boy for his attitude, but still loved him in a way. Does that make sense? I laughed at him smugly.

He grabbed the sleeves of my shirt and pulled it over my head. He had a hungry seductive look in his eyes, one I had never seen before and I was the meat. Wait no...let me rephrase that. I was the delicious piece of...you know what forget it. My body was making Ashton horny. Simples. He moved and straddled my waist, I grabbed his hips and motioned him around. We weren't having sex, we were dry humping. Great.

Ashton let out a little moan, he rested his head on the crook of my neck while I rubbed myself against Ashton. Suddenly, he grabbed my hair and pulled my head to the left, leaving the right side of my neck exposed and at his mercy. He placed gentle, soft, fragile kissed down the structure of my neck. Like I was made of glass and he didn't want to break me. I slid my hand up from his waist and tugged at the bottom of my teeshirt. It took me a while to get it off, and we both laughed at my struggle.

I rolled on top of him and adjusted myself between his leg, I put his thighs next to my waist and had at him. I caught his lips in mine, my hands roamed pretty much his entire body. His legs wrapped around me and his arms snaked around my neck. We didn't need to talk, everything we needed to say was in the movements of our bodies.

Before I even realised it my pants were off and I was in my black boxers. Damn Ash's body was hot. He was muscular but not like ripped. His body was perfect.

-------------------------------

Ashton

I woke up and my whole body was on fire. Every time I moved it felt like I had been beaten. Every time I tried to move my legs it felt like I had been stabbed in my ass. Well in a way I had been. Yeah thanks for that Luke.

I rolled over and was met with a fleshy wall of Luke. And he was snoring. What was it with him and the fucking snoring? I got up and pulled on a pair of boxers and Luke's vest top. Cliche but it smelt like Luke, I think it'd be weird if Luke woke up with me smelling him.

"Ash buddy it's time for school" James shouted from someone in the house. I was too sore to go into school right now.

"I'll go in after lunch" I shouted back. I heard a mumble of an okay before the front door slammed shut. Thank God. I can't stand another parental discussion in the mornings about how I'm fucking up my social life.

I stumbled into the bathroom and turned on the shower as quietly as humanly possible without waking Luke. The awkward morning conversation after your first time. Oh my God I had just had sex for the first time, well technically the first time. I was glad that it was Luke who did it and not someone I didn't care about.

I let the how water pour down my body. I had to wash away Luke, he was all over me. Not that I minded. I did mind the hickey he gave me. He was kissing my neck when he came and bit pretty hard. It stung when I touched it, but it was a reminder that last night actually happened.

Not to sound like some weird pervert. I looked too innocent to be a sex freak. I live by a motto be the best friend when he needs it, be a slave in the kitchen and a whore in the bedroom. Except I don't cook. So just be a friend and a whore. Wow I even ramble in my thoughts.

I traced the cuts along my arm, I remembered every single on of them. What they were for, how I felt, what they all meant. In a way they were kind of like my diary. They told my entire life story, piece by piece. Cut by cut. It was relaxing to feel happy again, I wasn't even taken off guard when a pair of long lengthy arms slid around my waist.

His hands decided to roam my body and his lips found their way to my neck. "Morning" he breathed in my ear. I shivered at the bluntness of his statement and how his hot breath coated my cold wet skin.

"Morning" I replied. I cringed when his hands ran over my cuts. He traced every single one with his finger before deciding to speak again, "Ash? Can you stop cutting yourself please?" he muttered. It was heartbreaking to hear the fear and sadness in his voice.

I glanced at him and he gave me a sad smile before pecking me on mine. I needed to do a lot of work to rebuild and rehabilitate. Starting with talking to Calum and Michael, there was no point in keeping them distant anymore. True Harrison had been allowed back to school, but no one had seen him. Maybe he wasn't coming back? Maybe Luke scared him off when he kicked the crap out of him?

"I promise I'll try" I replied. It was the best I could give him at the moment, first I had to mend bridges.

"Good now spread 'em" Luke ordered, followed by a swift slap to my ass. Excuse me? Where the hell did that come from. My jaw dropped and laughed at his comment.

"Need to make sure I did a good job last night"

-------------------------------

I dried off while Luke continued showering. He took ages in the shower and he always made a mess. I felt more dirty after that shower than I did before it. Hot guy Luke Hemmings and soapy water equals Lashton shower sex session.

I quickly pulled on some sweat pants and a baggy jumper, "Luke I'm going to the corner shop" I shouted vaguely to Luke. I heard a mumble of an okay before I took off down the stairs.

I don't think anything could ruin my mood at the moment.

That was until a cloth covered hand latched itself around my mouth. Before I could do anything I started to feel light headed.

Just before I passed out I heard two bone chilling words.

"Hey Beautiful"