Chapter 11 Designated Driver

Okay so this is a important chapter, like this chapter will lead to a lot of the events that'll happen. I also want to shout out to @CrazySanity because they always vote.

The character for Harrison is on the side, or top if you're on your phone.

-------------------------------

Ashton

Oh my God.

I asked Luke out and he said yes. Well I kind of asked him out, well, he's coming to the party. He's picking me up from my house. Oh christ Ellie and James will be there and they'll ask questions. It isn't his kind of party really, more like Michael and his friends and it is no secret that they don't really get along.

Down goes my seventh tequila shot tonight. I was sat in Michael's house with him and Calum, we were playing who has it worst.

"So my parents think I'll be the person who invents robot girlfriends for my own personal use and that I'm addicted to porn" Michael explained. We all downed our shots. It was my first time with alcohol, it tasted funny and kind of burnt my throat. It was making me feel a whole lot better about life.

"My parents won't let me date unless I ace all my midterms. They buy me personalise pencils to help with writing ease and will only let me date girl of Asian-NewZealand decent" Calum announced, his words were slurring. He really couldn't handle his alcohol. I was doing better than him and I had never drank before. Finally it came to my turn.

"So I have a dead parent, a missing parent, two adoptive parents, twenty past adoptive families, a manwhore who I have a crush on, and a bad habit that is illegal in a way. Oh yeah and I have to pass my dance midterm with Luke or I have to repeat the grade. Not to mention our fascist Sociology teacher paired us together for the social experiment" I rambled drunkly to the guys. Calum looked confused about the illegal bad habit part, Michael knew what I was talking about though. We all took a shot.

"Yup you definitely have it worse. I'm slightly confused about the illegal habit. If it's weed then puff puff pass" Calum explained before sliding over the whole bottle of tequila. Calum always knew how to make me laugh. I felt happy right now regardless of my little incident earlier today, knowing that I had friends like these guys.

-------------------------------

"Ash honey why are you still on the treadmill? You're supposed to leave in an hour for Michael's party" Ellie shouted at me. I had been on this thing for like two hours listening to Greenday. I felt nervous about tonight and exercising and making myself thinner for tonight made me feel better.

"Because...Luke is...going to...this party...and...I want to...fit in...my clothes" I managed between heavy breathes. Just the thought of Luke picking me up made me want to vomit from nerves let alone that we were going to the party together.

Ellie shrieked in joy. She seemed more excited about this thing tonight than I did. I just felt nervous and sick. And tired from all this time on the treadmill. I think I lost at least half my body weight. "Is this my baby's first date? Don't drink drinks you didn't bring yourself or that aren't sealed. Don't be silly wrap your willy. Urm...make sure you work the room because you're like a nine so don't settle for anyone less than a six. Luke is a seven so you can do it all you want"

Luke wasn't a seven he was a ten thousand million and I was a seven. His eyes alone were like a fifty. Those beautiful eyes that could see right through me and melt into anything he would say.

"Shut up" I laughed, "I'm gonna go and shower and get ready".

I took a ten minute shower where my legs practically turned to logs and I had to crawl back to my room with a towel around my waist. I pulled on a pair of black boxers and checked my phone.