Chapter 28 Plans pt.1

Ashton

When I say I have nothing left to do in school, I mean I have nothing left to do in school. We had one more week until a two month summer vacation and it honestly couldn't go any slower.

I was actually staring at the clock hoping that it would go faster. My days I've never felt time as much as I do now. Calum was snoring loudly next to me, he always fell asleep in Chemistry nothing was new there.

"...And this is what we call the rate of reaction. Ashton I just got an email from the principal he wants to see you in his office. Now" Ms Fellbaum exclaimed. Her eyes narrowed on me cruelly. Everyone turned to gawk at me, this was the only interesting thing that happened in ages. Last time I was in the principals office was when me and Luke got sent out of dance class.

I collected my things and snarled at everyone who was staring at me. This year had really changed my life. Before I would probably just slide out, red with embarrassment. Now I snarl at people who stare at me. Have I changed for the better? Debatable.

I let my bag slide while I wandered the silent hallways to the man's office. I wasn't in trouble I knew that. Not to sound bigheaded but I was the model student, as far as the teachers knew anyway.

I stopped cold when I saw him sat down outside the waiting area. Mr Styles. I sighed and sat next to him, thankful for him not staring at me this time. He cleared his throat and tried to shift away from me without me noticing.

"So anyone watched any movies lately?" the secretary enquired randomly. I hadn't really noticed that he was there to be honest.

No movies are good these days. You always had to go for the oldies because they were amazing and I love them unconditionally.

"Always go for the oldies" I replied, did my voice echo then? I glanced around to see Mr Styles going red. Did he reply too? The same thing as I did? His voice was a lot similar to mine too. Maybe this guy was an evil robot who was sent to replace me and kill everyone I know?

"Ashton you can come in now" Principal Wier shouted from his office. I glared at this guy one last time before hastily making my way into the Principal's office.

I hadn't changed at all since the start of the year. Same drab wallpaper, same boring layout. Hell the coffee mug was still in the exact right place.

"Hello Ashton it's nice to see you again" Principal Wier offered. Yes because when you let a psycho back into this school after he tried to rape and kill me, I wouldn't expect to see me again either. I replied with a mere blank stare.

"So since both you and Mr Hemmings both passed Junior dance you will be moving forward to Senior year next year...but we have had word back from the scholarship board..." he began.

Oh no. They've not taken my scholarship application have they? I'm not going to be going to college. I'll be stuck in a crappy job the rest of my life and everything will spiral from there onwards.

"...you've been accepted to Brown for the freshman class of 2017. Congratulations Mr Irwin" Principal Wier explained. A smile cracked on his face. Damn, he did that pretend it's bad news when it's really good news thing.

Wait...I GOT INTO FRICKING BROWN. IVY LEAGUE BABY.

I burst out of the Principals office and took of at a sprint down the now heavily populated hallways. I knew my destination, Luke's locker. I saw him stood there sorting his books out while nibbling on his lip ring. Damn he looked hot, he always did.

I sprinted up to him and jumped on his wrapping my legs around his waist. He had to drop his books to catch me though. "Hey what's up?" he laughed, his hands slid down and into the back pockets of my jeans. Cheeky.