Chapter 35 I Understand

Big shout out to @DoubleBanding for making the trailer on the side. That's right we have a trailer and it's pretty lush. Go and watch it xxx

-------------------------------

Harry

"Maybe it's because you're a useless hoebag" Ashton accused. He looked shocked that Ashton had thrown that in his face but honestly he did deserve it he has been a douche all week and I would help Ashton kick the crap out of Avery.

On the other side of the tunnel Luke and Ryder were squaring off, both's chests puffed out. "How about because this is my team and you just came in here and started pissing everyone off" Luke shouted right in Ryder's face.

"Well I'm not the pussy around here" Avery spat back at Ashton, he walked right over to Kiera and slapped her in the face. "That's for your comment yesterday. I just bitch slapped your bitch. What you gonna-" he was cut off by both me and Ashton tackling him.

We went through the pep rally's projection monitor screen but this asshole needed his ass kicked. The rest of the squad quickly joined us outside. Our half arguing with them. This was before it turned into a full on brawl. I saw Annie and Kiera kicking the crap out of their mascot.

It was kind of funny in a way. James and Ellie were wolf whistling and egging us on. Ashton was bashing this guys head on the floor while he had the mascot on his head still though.

Seconds later the football team came tearing through the other half of the monitor. Luke swiping his fists in Ryder's face and Ryder too discombobulated to do anything.

-------------------------------

36 Hours Earlier...

Luke

Football practice had been more than shit lately. I was getting benched through pretty much every practice so that Ryder could learn to work with the team. My team. He was even getting along with my friends better than me. Him and Calum were exchanging quick laughs now and again.

"Don't worry it'll get better" Ashton assured suddenly appearing at my side with a water bottle in hand. Not that I fucking need it, not unless grinding on wood was a sport now. I snatched it out of his hands and gulped down the water.

"Alright grumpy geez" Ashton laughed to himself. He guided my arm around his waist and slid onto my lap, leaning back into me.

Well this was something that Ryder didn't have. A boy who loves him sitting on his lap to cheer him up. I loved my Ashton. He was mine and mine only. I snuggled my face into the crook of his neck where he was extremely ticklish. He cringed up and laughed loudly. The friction of the leggings he was wearing against my football short was over the top.

"I would stop moving unless you want me to go for the touchdown" I whispered softly in his ear. I could feel his face heat up when he blushed red. He laughed softly and his whole body shook from the action. That wasn't helping things.

"Well you are the quarterback" he replied, in that teasing tone he knows that I like. I wanted to fuck him so hard right now. I don't even care if the whole team saw us.

"Hemmings stop getting a lap dance and get out here. We have a game to get ready for" Coach screamed. I really didn't like this guy at all. He was playing Ryder instead of me in the game so what was the point of learning the plays?

I groaned and slid Ashton of my lap and jogged out the field while attaching my helmet. I spotted Ryder giving me the evil eye through the grates of his helmet.

"Now give Ryder the pointers to playing against the Hooverdale Lions" Coach ordered. I swear to God if this wasn't the one person who could play me this season, so I can get an athletic scholarship to Brown.