Chapter 1

India's pov

"Indiaaaaaaaaaa wake upppppppp it's yo birthday bitchhhhhhhh" I heard Marie say. I looked up and of course this bitch on Snapchat recording me. All I said was "ughh" I was exhausted from being up all night. "ONE TIME FOR THE BIRTHDAY BITCHHH AHHHHHHHH FUCK IT UP CAUSE ITS YO BIRTHDAY BITCHHHHHH" she sang getting me hype and of course I rolled over and started shaking all this ass while she recorded. She put her phone down and looked at me and smiled "you finally legal bitch" she said. "Bitch I been legal for a good 3.5 years" I said laughing. See I been a hoe since I was about 14 sadly. It wasn't really a choice though. Before I get into it let me introduce myself & my bestie y'all, My name is India & I just turned 18 obviously. I was 5'1 with a bangin ass body I had a flat stomach with a whole lotta ass and nice little titties that sat up on they own. I was light skin in color but I ain't yo regular light skin. I was Rican, Chinese, and Jamaican. My momma was a Rican & Chinese so y'all know what my daddy is. My natural hair was long black hair that fell to the tip of my ass. I had a small tattoo on my shoulder and my belly & nipples pierced. My Bestfriend was a bad ass lil slim bitch. She's 5'2 and had a lil booty but it poked out with some titties that fit her body perfect they wasn't big but they weren't small. She had thick black hair that was to the middle of her back when it was straight. She had the most perfect chocolate skin ever with a perfect smile.

Anyways, when I was 14 my mom and dad just disappeared. They never said anything that would help us understand why it's been almost 4 years and we haven't heard from them either. We never gave up looking though because our lives were perfect with our parents and we was all happy so it was always strange to us. Yes "US". I have a brother, his name is B-man/B. He is 28, 6'4, Dark skin, he got tattoos on his arms and chest and his kids name on his neck. He was a clean nigga from his waves, to his perfect teeth with his grillz okurt diamonds dancingggg, clean finger nails, stayed fresh. Everything about him was sexy from his walk to his talk even his laugh. Nigga better be lucky he my damn brother. He was a business man too. He had 3 tattoo shops with his best friend O, short for Omarion. We'll get into him later. But they was in the drug business too & I was in there right with them. When our parents left us he changed. He didn't have a heart the only people he cared about was me & his kids everybody else it was "fuck em".

I got lost in my thoughts and I heard Marie clapping and hollering at me. "Here India, take the blunt damn. Bitches always thinking about some shit." She said giggling. "Bitch shut up and get ready." I said playfully mugging her taking a puff of this blunt relaxing. We both got showered and dressed and did our hair. We had on peach dresses I had on these fire ass red bottoms and she put on sandles. "I hope you break yo ankle bitch" she said. "It's ok, you'll learn to walk in heels soon" I said laughing. We didn't have anything planned so I was on my way to see O. Nobody knew we was fucking other than Marie, my brother would kill us. We walked out and got in my all black truck and pulled off.