Chapter 12

I called my brother and told him I was on my way to the spot so he could meet me there. I was speeding, running red lights swerving lanes all that. When I pulled up I hurried and went in and filled everybody in on what was happening.
"How you know" O asked as he stared at my stomach
"Because we agreed on a word for if either one of us was ever in trouble" I said.
"And what is the word" my brother asked
"My favorite color" I said
"Well where could he possibly be" T asked
"New York" I said holding back my tears
"Who would want his ass out there" Alex said he was one of the 4 white boys we had.
"My ex" I said
"I mean maybe we could stop wasting time and get to it who knows how long he got and my niece ain't gone grow up without no father." B said.
"Ight y'all heard him everybody get the fuck up and pack for war." He said signaling everybody to move and fast. Everybody left including my brother so it was only me and O out there.
"Aye listen I know we ain't been speaking but congratulations, I'm happy for you, I was yo best friend before anything and we made a promise that no matter what happened between us we would always be friends so I hope you over yo attitude and ready to give me my key back because I'm not going anywhere no matter how much you hate me I still love you more than anything, I'm not tranna come in between yo relationship or nothing I want you to be happy trust me, but you not gone push me away and I'm not gone leave you alone. You still got my number so use it. I don't care if it's 4 in the morning and you want a McChicken, you can call me. Understand.?" He said pulling me in for a hug.
We hugged for what seemed like hours I missed him so much, I missed being held by him. I missed when he would sing to me and rub my feet. I missed the way he made me laugh. The way he made me feel period, I was happy we could still be friends.
"Thank you so much Omarion" I said crying still hugging him.

———

Everybody was gone and I didn't wanna be alone I wanted company so I called Trey. I knew he was mad at me but he couldn't tell me no.
"Hey" I said when he answered.
"How you been" he asked sounding happy.
"I've been ok" I said
"And the new baby" he asked
"She's fine" I said rubbing my stomach
"Congratulations babygirl" he said
"Come over and bring me a chicken finger sub and some fries with some apple juice and cookies" I said fast
"Is that all queen?" He asked laughing
"I'm timbits too the birthday cake ones" I added.
"I'll be there in a hour greedy" he said before he hung up.
"I'm really a hoe ass bitch..oh well" I thought to myself.

I was knocked out when he came but he called and woke me up. I opened the door and he was there with everything and some more. I move over so he could come in, he came in and gave me a hug.
"I missed you" he said
"I missed you too" I said. He kissed me and I kissed him back. He picked me up and walked me to my room and laid me down on the bed.
"You sure" he asked
"If I wasn't you wouldn't be here" I said taking his shirt off. He took my clothes off and started kissing my neck. He looked at me then choked me and asked "is this my pussy".
"No" I said in my head. But "Yes daddy" is what came out. He pushed me back and shoved his face in my pussy and stuck his tongue in me then licked up to my clit. He started off slow then started sucking on it. "Fuckkk" I moaned gripping the sheets, a bitch was about to cum already he started licking it faster and I grabbed his hair and pushed his face down in it and started grinding up on it. "Mhm" I heard him say before I came all in his face. Turn around he said. My legs was still shaking but I turned around and was ready for some back shots but no I felt this man eating my ass. Now all the nasty shit I done did in my life I never had my ass ate. At first I wasn't with the shit but after a while I didn't mind, he stuck his tongue in my ass and his fingers in my pussy. "Mmm right there" I moaned. He stopped and stood up. "Do not play with me right now" I said looking at him. "Shut up" he said pulling my legs positioning me on the edge of the bed with my legs on his shoulders. He put one of his legs up on the bed and went to worrkkk I mean he was fucking me so good like he wanted to be my baby daddy. He let go of my legs and flipped me over and started drilling my shit from the back. I tried to get up outta there but he pulled me back and told me to stop being pussy. I was now laying flat on my stomach and he was on top giving me every inch he had, balls deep ok. He got up and told me to get on top but I was all out. I couldn't take no more dick so I decided to give him so head. I licked the tip and spit on it the inhaled the dick, okkk , I spit on it again and put it all the way down my throat until my nose was touching his stomach then I slid my tongue out trying to swallow his dick & balls. I knew just how he liked it I was choking on the dick, nose running, eyes watering, get sloppy and nasty with it slapped it on my lips & face and sucked it back up like it was a sucker. I sucked it with extra spit then I hit him with the 2 hand twist. I knew he was about to cum so I stuck it alllll the way down my throat and swallowed. He came and I kissed the tip and smiled at him.
"Where the fuck you learn how to do the at" he asked. I ignored him and went to shower.

When I got out the shower I called my brother to make sure everyone and everything was ok. And it was, I know Mell would never find out I cheated and if he did then how he handled it was up to him honestly. I changed my sheets while Trey was in the shower.
"Ayo" he said
"What" I responded
"I ain't never had no bitch suck my dick so good I had to wipe my ass" he said. I just laughed and laid down and ate some snacks.
_______________

The next morning I got up, showered and went to the grocery store. As I was shopping I noticed this white man following me.
"Can I help you" I said turning around knowing he was still following me
"I'm sorry you look so familiar, what's your name of you don't mind" he asked
"Well I do mind now leave me alone before you get fucked up in this store sir" I said walking away.
"Please just your first name" he asked again
"India and I will kill you right here right now if you think about trying me" I said annoyed. He turned around and walked away. About 10 minutes later I felt somebody following me again.
"India is that really you?" I hear a familiar voice say. I turned around and seen my mother and passed out. It couldn't be.