Chapter 34

**ANOTHER TIME JUMP 😭 The kids are now teenagers With Mal Being 15***

(What Happened)

I went to visit Darnell for a week and ended up sleeping with him, Quaron, Quan and some random chick I met at a club. When I came back home I spent a lot of time with Derick. We were together now. It's been years now. As far as I know. I'm still best friends with Brandi and London. Our relationship was no secret either. O was jealous and he hated me for moving on but I was still in love with him.

I was in bed with Derick cuddling. I was depressed but right now I Happy being with him. Feeling safe and loved in his arms

"Thank you for everything" I said moving closer to him. He hugged me tighter

"Anything for you"
He said. I said nothing, just smiled

"I was thinking" he said

"Yeah? About what?" I asked

"I want a son" he said. I backed up and sat up

"Yeah you're bugging" I said

"Why"

"No more kids for me you better get comfortable with my sons" I said

"Fine" I got up and left.

I was in a dark place and I had nobody to talk to. I was battling these demons and I was losing I only kept fighting for my kids but everyday it became harder and I was ready to give up. I went and picked my kids up and started spending as much time with them as I could. I was ready to end it all and stop hurting finally but not with letting my kids know I loved them more than anything.

B POV

I haven't seen or heard from India in months. I missed her like crazy but what could I do she didn't want to bothered with me at all and that was my fault I understand she felt as if I betrayed her. Today was Friday and the kids were coming over.

I heard my doorbell ringing continuously and knew it was Mal. She was the only one who did that. I opened the door and India sped off.

"How's your mommy doing" I asked Trey

"She's ok, she's skinny now and cry a lot but she took us out all week and bought us everything we wanted" he said

"And she that she was going home and she was gonna see my dad and let him know what a beautiful girl he made" Mal said smiling touching her face

"What?" I said. My heart broke I called Ashley to the house and left I was speeding to India's phone location which was the beach. I knew what she was about to do and I wasn't going to let it happen.

India POV

I walked in the sand to the water and walked along the water. I listened to Ascension while the wind blew and my dress flew back along with my hair and I felt so free. I stripped to my bra and panties and walked to the deck and sat looking at the water and watching the sunset. I knew B would take care of my kids. I got up and walked back and ran and jumped in the water letting my body sink all the way down. I just closed my eyes. I was done with having a fucked up life.

B POV

I ran down the beach and had to think. I saw her dress and picked it up. I went to the deck and seen the rest off her stuff. I ran and jumped in without thinking. I held my breath and looked all around until I seen her. She wasn't breathing and I grabbed her arm and pulled her up. When I got her out the water I didn't know what to do. Nobody was around to help. I started CPR and mouth to mouth. She gasped for air and started choking and spitting water up.

"WHY CANT YOU JUST LET ME GO" she yelled. I stared at her for a minute and took my hand back and swung it and slapped the shit out of her

"You know how fucking stupid you are. WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU THINKING" I said

"Don't hit me"

"You wanna fucking die? Ok let me kill you" I said as I started punching her as hard as I could until I seen blood

"IS THAT WHAT YOU FUCKING WANT INDIA" I said. She just cried

"You need help India, what's wrong with you" I asked she just cried. "Put your clothes on were gonna get you some help" I said hugging her and walking away.

———-

India is still not talking to O after all these years but she's better with me. She's gained her weight back and is back to her old ways. I see her with a new man every night even though she was in a relationship but I didn't say shit as long as she wasn't trying to kill herself. We never told O what happened but he ended his relationship after finding out he was being used. And now he was the one hurt seeing India with somebody new every night

"You think she will ever forgive me" he asked

"Y'all both are killing me with this over emotional depressing shit"

"Whatever Nigga"

"Honestly I don't think she will ever forgive you"

"She acts like she ain't a cheater her damn self" he said

"I never said I wasn't but you're to late I'm with Derick now" she said walking in the kitchen

"I'll kill him then you'll be back with me" O said

"I don't think so" she said

I walked out the room and answered my phone

"BRIAN YALL HAVE TO LEAVE IT WAS ALL A SET UP" Derick yelled into the phone

"What was what are you talking about"

"BRANDI AND LONDON AND THEIR FRIEND THAT O WAS TALKING TO THATS WHY SHES BEEN FUCKING YOU TERRENCE IS DEAD THEY KILLED HIM THEY'RE WITH A WHOLE ARMY OF NIGGAS NOW THEY'RE COMING TO KILL YOU AND YOU FAMILY TO TAKE YOUR SPOT AT THE TOP, THEY'RE SENDING FOR YOU TRAPS BACK HOME NOW AND THEY WANT INDIA PLEASE PROTECT HER"

I hung up

"Get the kids and head back to your old place and put the plan in action, O we have to go" I said going upstairs to grab a already packed suitcase from under my bed. We were always prepared for days like these but I'll be damned if I lost my spot to some bitches. India already knew what time it was and she was already on it along with O. Aaliyah was the only on crying wondering what was going on. Trey, Mal, And D&J were as calm as can be like they was ready for it.

India POV

"Mom what's going to happen" Mal asked

"We're gonna go get you and you brothers and sister set for if we don't make it back" I said as we got in the car and sped off leaving O and B.

"Is my daddy going to die" Aaliyah asked still crying. I couldn't say no because I didn't know what was gonna happen. We pulled up to my old house as I made sure nobody was following us or behind us.