Chapter 20

Today was the boys first birthday and we were at the beach. Baby girl and the boys were building sand castles.
"Bet you thought you'd never see me again" I heard a familiar voice say. When I looked I seen Mell and I got happy I got up and hugged him but he didn't hug me back. I felt him grab my waste with one hand and he had a gun pointed at me stomach.
"Get the kids and come on or you all die" he said looking around. What the fuck was his problem.

When we got to the car we drove for what seemed like hours.

"Listen I don't know what's going on but at least let my kids go" I said to him. He just ignored me and kept driving.

We got to this house/cabin looking place and he took us inside then he took my kids from me. He had my phone and my purse I had no way to contact anybody. I started to cry, if anything happened to my babies I'd never forgive myself. I'd go crazy. I started kicking the door as hard as I could. I eventually kicked a whole in it and started pulling the wood off. I seen Marmar standing there with Mell.

"So the whole time it was a set up you stupid bitch" I yelled at Mell, crying. Marmar was juju little brother. Remember the fat muthafucka from the beginning? Yeah.

"You took something that meant everything to me now it's your turn" Marmar said. I could hear my babies crying.

"Please, I'm begging you, don't hurt my babies, y'all can kill me do whatever y'all want just let my babies go" I cried

"Well my daughter gone be ok and so will Trey baby by O shot me so it's a win win situation I hurt the both of y'all and you die anyway" Mell said laughing.
As the night approached it started raining hard and it was getting cold. Mell came in and made me strip to my Bra and panties and took me to a car and I seen my baby in there sleep. I already knew this would be the last time. I laid my head on him and just cried. I wanted to hold him but I couldn't. The car stopped and we was in the middle of nowhere.

"Get her out the car" Mell said. Marmar grabbed me and threw me out the car. My face was all scratched up.

"You better make sure I'm dead, because if I live I promise you, I will find you and I'm gonna take everybody you ever loved away from you" I said. They got my baby out the car and I was on my knees with my hands still tied behind my back. All I could do was cry, he took a couple steps to me and hugged me.

"Mommy loves you baby, ok I love you more than anything" I said as Marmar snatched him off me

"Say bye bye mommy" Marmar said pointing the gun at him

"Mama" he said waving bye. I closed my eyes and put my hand down. He fired 2 times. Everything went quiet. I didn't believe it. I opened my eyes and there my baby was. Laid out. I screamed and fought and he shot me 3 times. I couldn't catch my breath. I looked Mell in the eyes as my body fell. Was this really the end.?

Tae POV

It's been 2 days since I heard from India or seen my babies. I ain't do shit but I figured she probably just needed her space. So I let it be.
I was out getting her a Teddy big that was bigger than her just because she kept saying she wanted one.

"Ay man, how much is these bears?" I asked the worker

"$200" he answered

"For a damn bear nigga" I said

"Big bear" he said

"Fuck y'all niggas expensive ass bear" I said as my phone started ringing. It was B

"Wassup" I said

"Aye man where the fuck my sister at and why she ain't answering her fucking phone" he yelled

"Ion fucking know nigga I thought she needed some space I ain't talked to her or seen her since the boys birthday" I said

"What about the kids" he asked

"They with her nigga, what the fuck is up" I asked

"Meet in 10 minutes at the spot something ain't right" he said as he hung up. I paid for the bear and sped off. When I got to the spot everybody was there and they was already working.

"What's up? What we know?" I asked

"Well the gps in her car say she still at the beach but her phone saying she all the way in the middle of nowhere" he said

"So what the fuck is we still here for?" I said. We got in the car and went to her phones location.

When we got there all we seen was blood.

"What the fuck" I said

"Call everybody send them the location and we split up ain't nobody going nowhere until we find I fucking sister" b said to me and O.
We all split up.

"INDIAAAA" everybody was screaming out.

"India it's me Tae, if you can hear me say something so I can know you ok" I said as tears started falling down my face. If anything happened to this girl I'd fucking die

"Tae" I heard her say but didn't know which way it came from.

"SHE OVER HERE" I yelled out knowing everybody would here me. Within seconds everybody was around me and I told them she was in the area.

"India keep talking" I said

"Help" I heard her attempt to yell. I could tell she was in pain.

When I seen her I started crying even more. Like a nigga just lost his moms or some shit.

"SHE OVER HERE" I yelled. B man was the first one there.

"We gotta move fast before she die" he said picking her up

"My baby" she said

"Where" I asked. She pointed to a pile of leaves. I started to move them and seen Baby O. I couldn't even say shit. I was hurt, I loved that boy like he was mine.

"Why we just standing here she need to get to a hospital" O said not noticing his baby was dead.

"What the fuck is everybo.." he couldn't even finish his sentence. He stepped closer and seen his baby.
Nobody said nothing for a minute he just sat there holding him.

"I'm not leaving my son here like this" He said wiping his tears.

"Get him and lets go" B said.

When we got to the hospital India was rushed to a room and me, O & B man was getting questioned by the police about baby O.

"We don't know what happened, the only person who knows anything is barely fucking breathing" O said.

The cops stayed but we didn't and India would have to understand why. It was time for war.