Chapter 11

India POV

It's been 4 months and guess what.? A bitch is Happy and pregnant. Nobody knows other than Mell, we've been on a couple of trips I've been getting help, but the only person I really tell my problems to is my brother. The only bad thing about this is being a hoe is like a mf drug that I'm addicted to. I wasn't letting no good dick go to waste. I loved my man but I might of accidentally fell and landed on some dick a couple time but he don't know. I mean we wasn't married so I didn't see a problem with it. He did make me happy and he made me feel good about myself considering the fact the I was gone be getting fat. Ever had a romantic hood nigga? That was him. Marie was gone, her parents never found her body so her grave was empty. Me and O still weren't speaking and the only time we seen each other is when I popped up to bug my brother about some food or to talk. Me and Mell had gotten into one fight because I went through his phone. My pregnancy wasn't planned but I was happy about this one.
——————-

"You getting fat all you do is bug me about food, you got something you wanna tell me" my brother said looking at me like he knew.

"Wellll yes I do, I'm pregnant... I was gonna tell you but I wanted to make sure everything was gonna be ok first I'm sorry" I said getting emotional.

"I knew it, don't be getting all emotional Nigga I'm happy I'm ready to be an uncle" he said smiling and giving me a hug.

"I love you bitch" I said laughing still hugging him.

"I love you too but you know Jade moving back" he said

"When?" I asked.

"They'll be here tomorrow" he said then his phone started ringing

"Aye nigga we got a problem at the trap hurry up and get here" I heard O say through the phone.

"I gotta go" he said said hugging me and running out. I haven't heard from Mell all day. He told me ahead of time that he was gonna be busy but I wanted him so I called. He answered on the first ring.

"Hello, you ok mamas?" He asked

"Yes I'm alright wya" I asked

"I'm out handling business,why" he said

"Come home please" I asked sounding sad

"You sure you ok" he asked sounding concerned

"Yes I just miss you, can you come home or not?" I asked.

"Yeah give me 30 minutes bae" he said as he hung up. 30 minutes was to long I wanted to cook but I didn't feel like it so I took some meat out so I can at least cook dinner. Hopefully he bring me something to eat or he was gone have to turn right back around. I laid down and fell asleep without even realizing it. When I woke up he wasn't there. It was around 8 and if he had even came I would have woke up. I was feeling sick, I had ran to the bathroom and threw up. I must have called his phone a million times and he didn't pick up. We were supposed to be finding out the gender tomorrow and if he wasn't there I swear I would kill him. I waited up all night I couldn't eat or sleep and it was killing me I was already extra emotional and this was making me even more sad. I couldn't stop crying I told my brother and he came over and stayed with me.

When I woke up I checked the house to see if Mell was there, and nothing. I checked my phone and no call, no text, NOTHING. I started to cry again. My brother came and hugged me. "It's gonna be ok sis" he said rubbing my back. "Is it something wrong with me.? I changed my ways, I'm getting better, all I did was love him. You think he still love me? What about our baby?" I cried.
"Girl shut up emotional ass up. You don't know the situation don't think he just walked out on you. You the most lovable female I know and any nigga would be dumb to mess up with you. We gone find him ok? Now go get in the shower so I can find out if we having a boy or a girl" he said making me feel somewhat better. I went and showered and put my hair in a messy bun, I put on a blue and white dress to match my nails and feet. I had on some white sandals with a silver and white purse. I put my whole room in my bag.
"HURRY UP BEFORE WE BE LATE INDIA" I heard my brother yell. I ignored it cause I was already on my way down.
"Awe look at you girl, fine and pregnant" he said rubbing my belly
"I bet you 5 g's I'm having a girl" I said smirking
"I bet you 100 you having a boy" he said
"Ok bet, you better pay up too" I said laughing at him.
I checked my phone every other minute to see if Mell called or text and still nothing. I was really worried about him.
"Trust me sis he'll reach out, I could tell that nigga love you and that baby ain't no way he would just leave" B said looking at me.
"But what if it's me Brian what if I fucked yo and he just don't love me" I said crying
"Nigga don't disrespect me like that, you need to hurry and have this baby so I could get my gangsta sis back" he said laughing at me.
We pulled up and went in the doctors and it was finally time to find out what we was having.
"I got 100 g's on a boy so please give us some good news" B said to the doctors.
"We'll pay up because it's a girl" she said getting excited
"Yessssss I knew it" I said starting to cry again
"Congratulations ms. Johnson" she said
"Thank you so much" I said as she walked out.
I was just laying on the bed looking at the ceiling waiting for my phone to ring. I missed him so much. My phone vibrated and I seen "LOML 😩❤️💍" pop up and I grabbed it so fast and when I read the message it said "BLU" and I knew he was in trouble