Chapter 3

India Pov

I got out the car and went in the house. I got showered and put on some black jeans with a black tank top with my black sandles. My hair was in a ponytail it had got curly since I wet it. I text my brother the address and told him it was time to be ready in 30.

When I got to ju house I was hoping b would be quick cause I did not want to fuck this lil dick ass nigga again. But of course he was taking his time. We walked to his room and he locked the door. He picked me up and threw me on the bed and started pulling my clothes off. "You ready for this" he said breathing on my pussy. I looked down and said "yes". He couldn't even give head right man damn. I wasn't moaning at all so he went harder and just to speed shit up I started moaning and he went harder so I moaned louder. After 15 minutes of bad head I pushed him down and got on top. Guess I can give him some goodbye head & pussy, I climbed on top and started riding him and just when he was about to cum the door busted open.

"What the fuck" he yelled. "Surprise you fat muthafucka" O said shooting him 3 times then 2 in the head. He pointed the gun at me until he realized who I was. "What the fuck" the said walking up to me choking me like he was tranna kill me, lifting me off my feet. "What the fuck you doing here fucking this nigga" he asking tightening his grip on my neck. "Ay get the fuck off my sister O, she was here cause me, I had her set it up" he said walking out the room. I was gasping for air I couldn't breathe and it seemed like this nigga was tranna kill me. I felt myself getting weak and he let me go and just stared at me, I wanted to cry bad but I ain't no weak bitch I just hope he know we gone fight about this shit later.

I got dressed and we hit all ju spots. Trap after trap after trap, killing bitches and niggas and taking over. Best birthday ever right? It was around 7 now and after we dropped O off my brother dropped me off then he went home. I needed to talk to O, I knew he didn't know about what I was on but either way it go it don't matter who I'm fucking I'm grown and he wasn't really my man. O fucked plenty of bitches, they would pop up acting crazy all the time shit at least I kept mine in check.
I called O 10 times and if he didn't answer this last time Fuck him, I ain't gone beg. All I want right now is some good dick and and some food a fat ass blunt and and couple shots. O didn't answer he texted me and said "I'll ttyl I need to think about some shit" and I left it at that. If he wanna act like a bitch and cry about it I'm gone let him I'm in no position to baby no grown ass man especially when it was just business. I was ignoring Marie messages cause I wasn't in the party mood. I had it turned off all day cause it was blowing up with birthday messages. I seen one from my lil piece Trey, so I messaged him

"come over and stay the night with me daddy and bring some pizza & wings" I said

"Want a side order of dick with that" he responded

"Extra large 😋" I responded laughing

"Gimme a hour baby" he responded

I showered and put my hair in a ponytail and put on nothing but a silk robe and some house shoes. My skin was so soft and I smelt so good. A hour went by and I was finding something to watch on Netflix and my phone vibrated "outside" he said. I turned it off and went to open the door. Trey was so fine I instantly got wet. He was 6'3 with tattoos from his waist to his neck, he was brown skin with dreads his teeth weren't perfect but there were white and straight just one on the side was chipped I only knew cause I'm always in his mouth. I grabbed the food and he walked in with the bags of snacks even though I was the only snack he was gone need. We walked to my room and sat the food down on my bed and went to get my hug. I stood in front of him just staring. "What" he said. Me being petty I said "fine" and started walking away, he grabbed my arm and started laughing. "I'm just playing girl, give daddy a hug" he said licking his lips turning me on. I wanted him bad and I wasn't about to wait.