Chapter 8

O POV

"Man ion remember shit" I thought to myself. Nah maybe I just had to much to drink. I seen Marie skinny ass laying in my chest naked. I pushed her off and got dressed. I grabbed my phone and she woke up but before she could say anything I hurried and left. I already knew how she was gone act if I fucked her and I honestly didn't give a fuck about her. I was just ready to block her out my life. I seen I had a bunch of missed calls from India and I called her back. "Boyyy... fuck you bitch ass nigga so you gone cheat on me bitch? Huh you pussy ass bitch" she said and I knew she was drunk but it was only 9 in the morning.
"India are you drunk" I asked.
"Suck mu dick Omarion, I fucking loved you I wanted to marry you and have yo kids I wanted to stop being a fucking hoe for you,,but you gotta fucking change for me to, if you love me say that then!! SHOW IT BITCH I'll kill you if you ever disrespect me like that again" she yelled.
"Man shut the fuck up im on my way bruh" I said hanging up on her.
When I got got there she was sitting there with a bottle of Henny in one hand and a bottle of Taylor Port in the other. I wanted to slap the shit outta her but I wasn't, she really need help. I was just staring at her then she sat the bottles down, I thought she was about to hit me but she got on her knees and started crying. She cried and begged me to make it stop. She almost made a nigga cry.
"I just want all this hurt to go away. I want my momma and my daddy. I want my old life back. I wanna be better." She cried.
I was stuck I didn't know what to say at first.
"Nobody can change the past and bring your parents back you might not like it but you gotta get over it India. And can't nobody change you and make you a better person but yourself. You don't have to be in the game babygirl you can get out, your talented as fuck. You can sing, cook, dance, do hair, nails, your body is perfect. Shit start modeling and you gotta show yourself more respect. Stop settling for less than you deserve & stop crying about it and get the fuck up and make shit happen. You gotta chase your dreams they ain't gone chase you. Work for that shit man. Believe in yourself or nobody will India." I said
"It's harder than it sounds dude." She said as she stopped crying.
"Nobody ever said it was gone be easy. That's why you work for it. Trust me it gets easier." I said
"Thank you." She said looking at me.
"Get yourself together" I said going to get in her shower.
She came in with me but I wasn't in the mood to fuck her crazy ass. I hope she get her shit together. I forced her ass to lay down and go to sleep with me.

India POV

I woke up to O ass sleeping all peacefully in my muthafuckin' bed like shit was sweet. I thought about it for a minute and ain't no way he getting away with this. Plus I still owe him an ass whooping for choking me. I punched in so hard my hand was hurting. "What the fu.." He tried to say but I hit him again. But this time he hit me back causing me to fall off the bed and hit my head on the dresser. I got up and kept swinging but he hit me one good time & boom it was night night for me.

When I woke up my brother and O was sitting there looking at me.
"Bet you learn to keep yo hands to yourself now" my brother said smirking.
"Fuck you he started it, he lucky my mf head hurt or I'd swing in his ass again." I said standing up.
"Sit down so we can talk" O said.
At this point I know my brother knew we was fucking.
"If you ain't telling me what bitch answered to phone last night talking about some you got a baby on the way and shit I don't wanna hear it. When you bring that bitch to me then we can talk, until then fuck you" I said walking away.

B man POV

I would kill this nigga O if my sister told me to. The only reason he had a pass is because I know how India is I be wanting to beat her ass to, she be hitting mfs like her she ain't heavy handed.
"Ayo bruh I got sum shit to tell you" O said.
"Wassup what happened" I asked
"Marie" he said looking running his hand down his face.
"Marie what" I said looking confused.
"Come outside" he said walking out the house.
We went outside and sat in my truck.
"All I remember is going to the bitch house she gave me a drink and I woke up. One day in the shop, it was India birthday actually and she came onto me but I dubbed her. She tried again all she did was suck my dick then I had to go. But last night ion know, Indy said some bitch answered my phone on shit talking about she pregnant and some other shit." O said.
"Nigga I should shoot yo ass. If she flip out like that when she know you fucking somebody wait til she find out it's her best fucking friend. She gone fuck you up and you bet not hit her again Nigga. I ain't gone keep telling you that" I said staring at him so he know I'm serious.
"Man fuck you as long as she hit hard as a nigga I'm gone hit her ass back. But she said "bring her the bitch I'm fucking" so let's go do that." O said.
"Ight"
We pulled off and went to Marie house, I knew all this shit wasn't gone end well and she was gone have to die but that was completely up to my sister. I was worried about her but I knew if I said something it would come out wrong and we would start beefing. So I left it alone. When we got to Marie house O went in and got her. She came out holding his hand smiling and shit.
"Where jade" she asked as she got in the car.
"At India house getting her hair finished we bouta go get her now" I said looking at her through the mirror.
"Mhm" she said.
Jade was my baby momma I moved her away from me because if anything was to go down I want her and my kids to be safe. She was ready to move back though and I wanted to let her but now just didn't seem like a good time.

India POV

I seen my phone light up and it was a text from O
"You still want the bitch" he asked

"Yup I'm waiting" I replied

"Good we around the corner" he replied back

"Wtf" I thought. I went and put my timbs on I assumed she was gone be thick/chubby or even a fat bitch. I wanted to see just how he liked them. I hope she can keep up because this was gone be the fight over her life. I don't let nobody disrespect me so if she thought she was getting off easy she was wrong.

"Knock knock bitchhhhh" I heard a familiar voice say.
"We here" I heard O say.
"Who is we" I yelled back thinking it was a joke.
"Yo bestie, yo brother and his best friend bitch it's us open up I miss you" I heard Marie yell.

I just knew it couldn't be. Was my Best friend the bitch that answered the phone.? Did she really do me like this? I mean why not just fuck my brother? Anybody else close to me? But she decided to take my man? Well guess they gone hear this good news today. I hated her. I hated him. I knew my brother knew I hated them all. The 3 people I loved the most had did the shadiest shit to me just now. As for O, I hope it was worth it. I grabbed my gun and went to the door.
"Ay man India wtf" b man said
"Best friend what the fuck" she said starting to cry.
"India liste.." before O could finish what he was saying a shot went off and I blacked out.

I won't be posting chapters 9 & 10 until next Friday !! Enjoy 😘❤️