Chapter 23

After they left I went back in the house and cleaned my kitchen up. Darnell sat in there with me the whole time not saying much tho.

"I'll be back I'm bouta go to the liquor store and pick up my shorty" b said as he left out.

"You should model" Darnell said

"You think so" I said smiling

"Sure do" he said walking up behind me. He kissed my neck.

Let me just eat it one more time" he said pulling my pants down. I didn't stop him either. He ate it so good a bitch was damn near in love for real. My legs started getting weak I held onto the counter. He I did he lifted me up. Like eating my pussy walking me to the island. Maybe I needed to rethink who I was marrying. "Mm fuck" I said as he started going faster, before I knew it I was cuming, legs shaking and all. We went upstairs to my room and got naked. He started kissing me and put one of my legs up on his shoulder and got between them. Kinda like we was scissoring. He slid in and moved closer giving me every inch. I pushed him back some, he was to deep. He was going in and out of me real slow and was making me wetter. He slid his hand up my leg and brung my foot to his face and started licking and sucking on my toes. He put my leg down now his body was on top of mine and he was going deep in still slow stroking.
"This my pussy now" he whispered in my ear as he licked it
"Yes daddy" I moaned back
"You like that" he moaned as he started kissing and sucking on my neck
"Yess oh my god I'm about to cum" I moaned and wrapped my legs around him. At this point I didn't give a fuck. He sped up some and my body started shaking and he held me tight and I knew I fucked up.

We took a shower and about 20 minutes later b man walked in with one of his white girlfriend.

"This my sister India and My mans Darnell, y'all this Ashley" b said introducing us

"You're so pretty we should be friends" she said smiling at me and shaking our hands

"Aw thank you girl you are too look at that big ole booty" I said as she did a little spin letting me smack it

"You see it though girl" she said laughing

"Let me talk to you right quick" Darnell said to B man. They stepped outside to talked and me and Ashley went in the kitchen and started making drinks. The boys was outside for a long time and when they came back in B man looked pissed.

"What's wrong b" I asked

"I need you to do something" he said grabbing my arm and pulling me upstairs

"I need you to get close to this nigga for me" he said

"What happened" I asked

"You gone do it or not India I need some information outta him and his pops" he said

"You know I got you" I said

"Change of plans, find something to wear we gotta go so you can meet him at the club" he said as he walked out. I got dressed (pic above) and went downstairs and Darnell was just staring at me smiling.
"Damn" I heard him say
"Ok now you look GOOD girl do a spin" Ashley said hyping me up.
"Don't I girll" I said as I did a little spin.
"You ready" b said grabbing his keys
"Y'all sending my in by myself? Why ain't nobody else dressed?" I said taking a couple of shots.
"We all going but you gotta go in by yourself he can't know you with me Indy you know this" b said as we got in the car
"Play it cool tonight don't ask no questions" he said
"I got this" I said drinking some Benny and passing the bottle.

When we got to the club it was packed as always and it stunk. I spotted Ronnie when I walked in. He was cute too. I went and sat at the bar and made eye contact with him and smiled and waved. He smiled back and licked his lips. I walked to the dance floor and seen Darnell and b in the corner. I started dancing by myself and Ashley made her way to me. She started dancing with me and feeling on me and I went long with it.
"He's coming" she whispered as she moved away leaving me dancing by myself. He walked up behind me and grabbed me by my waste and started dancing with me.