Chapter ¹

Beauty Pov: Hey my name is Beauty , im black mixed with white .....im light skinned with long pretty hair , im 18 years old and ready to get the fuck out of  Chicago cause this really aint the place to be , Im thick in all the right places ,im 5'2 with light brown eyes I have a lil crush on this thug name Jaquan yall he is so fine ! But yeah my mom and dad died when i was five years old so now im living with my grandma but she's barely making it now , once she's gone i will have no one in my life !  Well I only have four friends , Brandon,  jade,  keewee , and lala ....

Saturday Morning 9 a.m !

My grandma came and woke me up which i dont know why but i got up anyway , i found me some clothes to wear which i decided to wear  my blue jean booty shorts , a half top and my converses ! After that i took me a 20min shower then got out , once i put my clothes on I brushed my teeth then did my hair !

Once i got done with all my hygiene i headed down stairs to see what my beautiful grandmother wanted ! She was sitting in the kitchen looking sad as ever when she seen me appear she looked me in my eyes and i automatically was hurt !

ms. Johnson: Baby come sit down .

I did as i was told , i might be 18years old but i still respect my grandmother and i dare anyone to disrespect her while im around and while im not !

Beauty: grandma why you look so sad ?

ms. johnson:(crying) im sorry baby but  im dying ....I wont be here for long to take care of you so i want you to always remember that i love you ! and i want you to be strong and keep pushing forward !

I couldnt do anything but huge her tight cause I knew she wasnt lying ever day i could see her color changing ! Man this is some messed up shit first my mom and dad now my grandmother !! who am i gonna stay with i dont even have a job , it felt like my whole head was spinning around and around !!

She got up and came back with a list for me to go get for her , once i was done crying i got up and gave my grandma a kiss next i headed out the door . I didnt feel like driving so i walked all the way to Walmart but it didnt take that long . By the time i got there everybody and they mommas was in there see this what i dont like about walmart ! 40mins later  I was done shopping so i headed home and lord knows i was tried but i wanna know why my grandma wanted me to buy all this food but while i was walking home i seen it was some writing on the back i turned the paper around and the words said " Im Sorry " once i saw those words i took off running i didnt stop til i got to the house and thats when I saw my grandma lied out on the floor , i dropped to my knees and cried til i couldnt cry no more !!