Chapter 8

Part ²

Jaquan Pov: I was Heading home when I passed my sis school and I see a huge ass crowd around girls that was fighting! I was bout to drive off but I seen my car and my sis car then I looked again and saw beauty on one girl and cat right beside her!  I jumped out the car and ran right through the crowd I grabbed Cat then grabbed beauty then looked back at the two girl damn they fucked they asses Up! 

But I'm pissed off cause they shouldnt have got into a fight in the first place! I tooked them right to their cars but soon as I let them go they both wanna run back to where them hoes was at so I snatched both of them by their hair since they wanna act stupid I'll act right with them!

They finally calmed down so I let them go after that we all hopped in our rides and left! I'm so pissed all I can see is red! They can have some explaining to do once we get home cause Imma treat them like some Lil ass kids!

Beauty pov: Man my fucking head hurt from Jaquan pulling my hair like he Damn stupid! 20mins later we all made it home! I was bout to go right to my room but soon as we got in the house this Nigga started going off!

"WHY tf y'all up there getting into a fight! Beauty you was at the same place I was at so WHY yo ass ain't tell me what was going on! Y'all two up there fight like some damn kids! You to grown for that shit let these hoes talk" Jaquan said while yelling!

"Cause them hoes always got something to  say and it's your fucking fault! You shouldn't be messing around with these bitches then when your done with them you Stop fucking with them! Go find your stupid ass someone like beauty and Stop being a dick head " cat said to Jaquan!

"STFU I got beauty already! And it ain't my fault but you know what both of y'all take your asses  upstairs both of y'all can't do nothing this weekend! Cat all yo ass can do is go to school then bring yo ass home! Beauty you can't do shit but stay at home the only time you leave this house is when you have dance practice other than that Nope! AND don't test me either cause you know I got people watching both of y'all " He said!

Me and Cat walked up the stairs together mad as hell it was just one Lil fight and now we come home to be treated like kids wtf! I went to my room and started Listening to music to calm myself down but I fell right to sleep!

Two days later!!

Beauty Pov: Mann it's only Wednesday it seems like since me and cat pose to be on punishment this week wanna go by slow! I woke up got in the shower for 30mins then put on my clothes today I decided to wear my black tights, a red tank top and some sandals....

I headed downstairs to see Cat already eating breakfast! She looked up at me and smiled I smiled back Mann I swear she's like a little sister to me!

"Good morning hun" I said

"Hey girl I didn't want you to make breakfast today so I made my own but I'm bout to go so Imma see you after school " she sad!

I felt so bad for her but shit I feel bad for myself at least she get to go out the damn house my dance practice is only on Fridays! I started making breakfast for me and I guess Jaquan too... today I made grits, meat  paddies, and toast!  Jaquan came right down once I was done.. he had on his basketball shorts with no shirt on lord help me right now!

He came over and kissed me right on my lips! WHY tf he keep doing that and be all up on these other bitches! I gave him a mean as look and he looked at me like I was crazy! 

"WHY you keep putting yo nasty ass lips on me when you be with all them other girls" I said with an attitude!

"Because your mine and all them hoes ain't important plus I don't put my mouth on them but they put their mouth on some that's mines" Jaquan said with a serious face!

"Anyway when you leaving "I asked.

"I'm not going nowhere today cause I'm watching you and I got somebody watching my sis " he said

"You could've let someone watch me" I yelled!

"Beauty don't test me" he yelled back!

All I did was roll my eyes then got up from the  table cause I didn't have time to be arguing with him cause I know he going to win anyway! So I went to his all white living room and started watching tv! 10sec later he came in then grabbed me Next he sat me right on his lap I was blushing at first then I tried to get up but of course he wouldn't let me so I sat on his lap!

"So Lil mama what if I asked you to be my girl" he said.

"What if I asked you would you leave your hoes alone for me " I said back!

"So you got jokes! But for real tho cause I wanna settle down with you once I get my life together" he said with a serious face! 

"Only time will tell but for now we're just friends" I said while looking him in his eyes! 

"Yeah friends with benefits" he said while laughing!

I started laughing cause this Nigga crazy if he think I'm bout to be friends with benefits with him! I sat on his lap to where we was face to face he was leaning in to give me a kiss when I moved my face away from him! So he smacked me on the butt I yelled but moaned at the same time I guess that turned him on cause I felt his manhood poking my tights . I started blushing I decided to tease him by moving my ass on him, he held on to my waist tighter once I saw he was enjoying it I stopped and got right off him then started laughing in his face!