Chapter22

Beauty Pov: I went upstairs to take me a quick shower...20mins later I was done so I walked in me and Jaquan walk in closet and began looking for me something to wear! Today I decided to wear my dark bleached tight skinny jeans, a high low crop top that says "Paradice" and my 23's next I Did my hair and headed downstairs!

"Where you going?"Cat asked

"Well Me, you, Jaquan and Edward bout to go looking for a house" I said

"For What? "She asked

"Because I told Jaquan to let you and E stay with us it's just E gotta pay rent for you and him to stay in Jaquan house"I said

A smile grew on her face, she came over to me and hugged me tight it reminded me of the hugs my parents use to give me! I know their looking down at me just smiling ....but yeah so I told Cat to call E up and tell him the news and of course he agreed to it so now we're just waiting on Jaquan to come down so we can Go!

Skipping the car ride and stuff.....

Beauty Pov: So far we done seen three houses and we don't agree on neither one so we have two more houses to look at! We pulled up in a BIG ass yard and the outside of the house was so pretty! Soon as we walked in the house my face lit up ..the floors was marble like, the living room was like a cream color next we went to the kitchen it had a big island table the color of the kitchen was a light brown color! It was so many bedrooms and bathrooms then there was a room Where games can go, A inside and outside pool, A dinning room with a beautiful chandelier!

"We'll take this One! "Jaquan said!

After we got all that out the way the truck movers brought all our things inside the house! Me and Jaquan went all the way to the top which was like the fifth floor! Soon as we walked in a smile grew on my face! Our room was Like a reddish color with a California bed,  a huge Tv set and two big walk in closets! The bathroom was also a reddish color with a BIG tub and shower!

"I'm in love with this house"I yelled

"Guess what I'm in love with" Jaquan said

"What? "I asked

"I'm in love with the CoCo"He said while dance!

All I Did was laugh cause this Nigga a fool but that's my baby tho! I began dancing with him while he was still rapping to the song! We was feeling ourselves a little to much Lol! Once we got done dancing we headed downstairs well I slid down the stairs cause I always thought it was fun!

"OMG bitch you are to stupid" cat said while laughing!

"Girl I know... So what room y'all pick? "I asked

"We're on the third floor so we can have our own little privacy "she said!

"Not to much privacy"Jaquan said!

"Who wants to go swimming"I said while changing the subject!

"As much as I want to I can't ma... me and E gotta go handle some business"Jaquan said!

Mann this is Why I don't like the fact that he's a thug cause he have to drop everything aside to go handle some damn business! He kissed my lips then my forehead then left well I guess it's just me and Cat!

Unknown Pov: I watched as E and Jaquan fine ass walk out three house so I waited 10mins later to make my move cause like I said Imma hunt Catherine down until she's dead! So I got out the car with my gun loaded and walked to the back of the house! I saw some girl get out the pool and walk in the house while Catherine stayed in the pool!

"I see your having a good time"I said whiling pouting my gun at her!

"Romesha?! TF you want!? Oh so you think a gun is suppose to scare ME! You don't have the balls enough to pull the trigger" she yelled

"Stfu!! And get out the pool"I yelled back!

Beauty Pov: I got out the pool to go make sure Jaquan locked the door when they left but while I was Heading back I heard someone screaming I knew cat was outside by herself so I went to the kitchen and got a knife it's not much but it's something! I walked back outside I couldn't she the person face but I knew it was a girl but she didn't see me coming so I ran behind her and stabbed her right and the back she dropped the gun and the pool and fell to the ground screaming in pain!

"OMG what do we do Now "cat asked

"Shit I don't know! "I yelled

"Call Jaquan "Cat yelled!

I called him and let him know everything that went down he said he was on his way back so I got the girl up and took the knife out and all but wrong stayed out side cause we don't need no blood in our new house! 20min the boys showed up Jaquan had an angry look on his face so Did E...

They told us to go inside and that's what we Did then like 20mins later a loud sound went off all I Did was close my eyes and wish this day will hurry up and go away!