Chapter ²

Two weeks later ...

Beauty Pov : Well guys my beautiful grandmother is gone . No one came to see her but me when she died ! Im barely making it , i been staying in the house but the lights are already turned off and in three more days imma have to find somewhere to stay but i dont know where !

I hopped in the shower for 30 mins then found me some clothes to wear , today i decided to wear my pink booty short , a white crop top that says " Blah Blah Blah " with black writing next i put on my 23's then headed out the door ...Today i just decided to walk to the park and clear my mind cause so much been going on !

On my way to the park a black BMW drove by me real slow but its probably some thursty ass nigga trying to holler at me as always i just ignored the car and person!

I was a few mins away from the park when three big mens just came out of nowhere ...dont get me wrong i can fight but shidd three on one i dont think thats going to work , my heart was beating so fast soon as i turned around to go the other way , one of them snatched me by my hair .

I was screaming to the top of my lungs all of a sudden the same black BMW i saw earlier pulled up and omg yall my crush Jaquan hopped out the car with a gun in his hand ....If these mens wasnt around i would jump on him and kiss him all over his face !

Big J : Is there a problem !

Nigga #1: uh nahh nahh we thought she was somebody else !

The man let me go then Jaquan grabbed me and put me in the car then went right back over to them thirsty niggas . He pulled out one more gun and shot all three in the arm , i was so scared my heart started beating faster ..

He hopped in the diver seat and speeded off , i guess he knew where i stay cause we pulled up to my grandmother house but a moving truck was in the yard i got out the car so fast !

Beauty : Excuse me !! Who are you and what are you doing !

Mr. Lofton : My name is jay lofton and im sorry but you have find somewhere else to stay ..

Beauty : (crying) No No you cant be serious they told me I had three more days !

Mr. lofton : im sorry ma but your gonna have to get your things and go !

I fell down to my knees and cried , i cant believe this is happening . First my grandmother pass , then three mens tried to get me now this all i could do was cry . I didnt even noticed that Jaquan had picked me up and put me right back in his car next thing you know we pulled off. I wonder why he keep treating me like this when he dont even know me and we're not even saying anything to each other !

40mins later we pulled up to a BIG House , i got out when he did then we walked right in , omg yall his house is so beautiful . Im already in love with his house , all i did was follow his every footstep that he made !

Big J : you can pick any room you would like to sleep in!

Beauty: (sniffing) um thanks for everything that you've done for me !

Big J: oh nahhh you dont have to thank me ...

I gave him i big hug .. No one has ever cared for me but my mom , dad and grandmother but now their all gone so its just me but i promised my mom and dad that im going to make it and be successful in life !

I went to the guest room which was right next door to him! Y'all I fell in love with the room,  it was a Big California Bed,  a flat screen TV hanging on the wall,  a white carpet and a beautiful dresser ... I ran to the bed and jumped right on it and it felt so good all I could do was smile! I decided to take a nice warm shower , I walked in the bathroom , I guess Imma just fall in love with his whole house cause his bathroom was so big and pretty it was like a Khaki color with a big tub and shower , the mirror was so pretty with design....

45mins later I was done out the shower my body felt so good when I was done with taking my shower then I just thought about that I didn't have any clothes so I rapped my towel around me and walked next to his room I hope he don't think nun of me!  Soon as I walked in his room my mouth flew right open he walked out the bathroom water dripping down from him!  It was so crazy because both of us was in a towel!!