Chapter21

Cat Pov: Last night was the best night ever! Edward took me to a private beach, we ate, told jokes, walked on the beach and Did a little swimming together! I got to know him a little, like he's 18years old, his mom is still living, he has a little sister that's 8years old, his dad left them when he was born so that's Why he became a thug to take care of his family!

Edward asked me to move in with him but I don't know bout that I'm confused on that one cause I really don't know that much about him plus we just met... The only person I can turn to right now is Beauty so I hopped out of bed and made my way downstairs and as always she was making breakfast!

"Good morning Beauty "I said

"Morning boo "she said back!

"Umm I have to ask you a question "I said while looking down!

"Okay Wats up "she said while looking at me.

"Okay what if someone you just met and you really like him alot but he ask you to move in with him" I said shyly

"Well for one I'll try to get a lot of information on him so I can know what's up! Then I'll probably wait til like two or more months then move in cause we might not work out! " she said while staring at me!

"I guess your Right "I said while walking off

"Wait ...so Edward asked you that! If so then you gone have to work that out with Jaquan "she said with a serious face!

I guess she's right so I walked upstairs to their room and Jaquan was just walking out the bathroom, I got a little nervous because shit this my brother we're talking bout he don't care what comes out his mouth specailly when it come to me and a boy!

"Sup sis what brings you in here" he asked!

"Well...I came to ask you a question"said trying not to make eye contact

"Okay Wats up.. you know you can ask me anything"he said

"What if someone you just met asked you or someone else to move in with them "I said nervously!

"I'll say that person must been smoking some crazy shit to ask That "he yelled

With that being said I just walked out cause I knew right then and there I was NOT about to win that one!

Jaquan Pov: My sis down lost here damn mind! I know these niggas out here in Chicago they don't mean her NO good! But I can tell her and E gone be something it's just this ain't a good Time for all that I guess I'll figure some out! I went downstairs to get me some breakfast cause a Nigga hungry af!

"Morning Bae"I said while hugging Beauty from behind!

"Good morning boo" she turned around and kissed ME! "Damn them lips"I thought!

We sat down and began to eat breakfast! I love to see her eat it's just something about her just makes me go crazy! I need to talk to her about my sis cause really deep down I don't know what to do!

"How about we just get a new house and E can just move in with us, I mean like both of y'all a thugs so he can pay rent for him and Cat to stay" she said!

I looked at her like she was crazy cause for one how the hell she know what I was about to say in the first place! Ahhh Mann y'all my baby can read minds okaiiii turn UP I would do my Happy dance but she gone think I'm crazy so Imma just keep my cool!

"And NO I can NOT read minds if that's what your thinking I just had a feeling you was gone say some about it" she said!

Damn there go my luck shit I thought I was gone get a chance to dance but I guess not! But that's really not a bad idea to get another house and make him pay that way I can see and hear everything they DO well NOT everything cause I don't need to be seeing all that! I was to busy in my thoughts I didn't know beauty was staring at me!

"What you said Bae" I asked while pulling her close!

"I said do you like that idea" she said while smiling!

"Oh yeah ma we can do that... so I guess I'll by a four story or five!" I said back

"Well I don't have nothing to do today so since it Saturday let's invite Cat and Edward so we all can pick together "she said

Y'all see Why I love this girl cause she's so smart! I could never find another girl like beauty I'm just glad I got her!