Chapter11

Next Day... 4am

Beauty Pov: it's 4 some in the morning and cat haven't made it home yet! Im texting her back to back but no reply and I done called her bout 15 times! So I figured maybe she went over of the girls house so I called KeKe!

*Phone Conversation*

"Hellooo" she said in a sleepy voice!

"Did Cat come over one of y'all house" I asked

"No she went home before we Did but all I know was that she was a little drunk" she said while yawning!

"I hope everything is OK but thanks girl" I said

*End of conversation*

I hopped out the bed and went right to Quan room, he was sleeping down until I started messing with his face!

"Mann beauty what you want "he said madly

"Nigga how could you sleep when it's 4 some going on 5 and yo damn Sister ain't came home yet "I said while yelling!

He finally jumped up....he was just throwing on some clothes I mean like literally, I'm not gone lie it was a little funny but this is a serious matter so I'm not gone laugh this time! I was thinking real hard until Jaquan grabbed my hand and we ran downstairs, hopped in the car and speeded off looking for cat! 

My heart was beating fast because I'm starting to get a little worried! We was driving for a while when we saw a car that was crashed and it looked just like Catherine car! And guess what it was all I could do was cry, Jaquan put his car in park and started punching the sternwheel so I had to calm myself down then calm him down!

"Go to the hospital" I said while still crying a little.

He speeded off he was running every light there was! Once we got there we ran inside the hospital the lady at the front desk acted like she had an attitude with us so we just walked off to get some more help! Then a lady name "Tracy" came up to us!

"Can ask you guys what or who are y'all looking for"she said

"Catherine Nicole Johnson " Jaquan said trying not to cry!

"Well I'm sorry you guys but we just brought her in so it's gone be a while before you guys can see her"Tracy said then walked off!

Jaquan Pov: I can't believe this shit is happening to me! Mann I'm suppose to be there for my sister at all times and look what done happened! I punched a hole in the hospital wall I don't care about these people looking at me ! I'm gladed I got beauty beside me cause if it wasn't for her I would've turned this place upside down! She looked me in my eyes and kissed me! It calmed me down a lot so I finally sat back and wait to see what they was going to say about my sister!

3 hours later... (7am)

Beauty Pov: It's been three whole hours since we been sitting here.... Jaquan fell asleep on my leg, but I couldn't sleep at all so I just stayed awake! A few mins later the doctor came out so I woke Jaquan up!

"Is she OK "Jaquan asked!

"Well she's okay but she have to stay in the hospital for four weeks, she have a broken leg and two broken arms  so we want her to stay here until part of her body heals... if you guys want to you can go visit her " Dr Smith said

And with that he walked off and we walked in room 25 ....She was Laying down with her eyes closed my poo sister in law.. Well not yet but watevea! I was on the edge of crying so bad but I held it in, I looked over at quan and a tear fell from his eyes but he quickly whipped them away …It kinda made me mad when he Did that cause shit I lost my damn grandmother so my whole family gone! His sister could be gone right now but she's not he should be crying and all!

We stayed with Cat for two more hours then finally went home cause I was getting a little sleepy...I could tell that Jaquan was still down... he wanted to cry so bad! We finally made other home so he went to his room! I went to room to see what he was doing he was sitting at the end of his bed crying until he seen me. I walked over to Where he was!

"Jaquan I will always be here for you! You might be a thug but it's a time when you gone have to cry one day! Your sister could be dead but she's not! You should be crying like it's your last time crying "I said to him!

He got up and looked me in my eyes then bent down a gave me a tight hug I felt his tears rolling down his face! All I could do was hug him tighter to let him know everything is going to be OK!