Chapter ³

Jaquan Pov:  Sup y'all my name Jaquan but round here they call me Big J,  I own Chicago can't nobody touch me cause they know I don't mind pulling the trigger!  I'm 7'4 yeah I know I'm tall , Built with muscles and a 12 pack I gotta be in shape,  I'm light skin and I'm 20years old !Oh yeah I also got a bad ass sister that stay with me shit she stay in trouble!

Enough about me, let me tell you about this girl I just met well I been seeing her around here, I don't know her like that but she's been going through a lot from the way she been crying! I might wife her tho cause she thick with a big as booty,  long pretty hair and her skin looks so smooth! It's just some about her that makes me nervous and I usually don't get nervous around a female so I know she must be What I'm looking for! 

  I had hopped in the shower cause today been a long day for me .30mins later I was done soon as I walked in my room she was right at my door water rolling down her skin onto the towel I tried so hard not to think of something crazy! 

" Is there a problem ? "  I asked

"um... yea I forgot I didn't  have any clothes to wear" she said while looking down!!

" Oh yeah... here I'll give you one of my t shirts to wear " I said while giving her a shirt.

Once I gave her my shirt she said thanks and walked out the room damn man she so damn beautiful. I put on my basketball shorts and got in the bed before I could go to sleep all I could think about is her and I don't even know her name! 

Next Day!!!!

Beauty Pov: I woke up feeling good thinking about What happened last night! I got up out the bed and went downstairs to fix breakfast, I mean like I might as Well since he let me stayed last night ..I decided to cook Eggs, Grits, Red Hots and Toasts ... A few mins later I was done and Jaquan was coming downstairs with no shirt on but just basketball short.. Lord Help Me!

"Morning" He said in a sleepy voice.

"Good morning" I said with a smile! 

I fixed our plates then we both sat down and start eating. While I was eating I could feel him watching me, my face was turning red I could feel it,  so I finally looked up .

"Is there a problem." I asked.

"nahh lil mama but I wanna know your name since I let you stay in my house". He said with a smile

"Well my name is beauty .... Oh and thanks for letting me stay at your house it means so much to me " I said

"Lil mama you can stay as long as you want, Oh and Imma take you shopping after I come back from handing my business. " he said

All I did was nod my head and what's up with this Nigga calling me lil mama!  But I like it tho, he just gives me butterflies every time I'm near him.... Anyways we both got done at the same time but I decided to wash our dishes that we ate off of.... Once I got done I went to his all white living room to watch TV . 20mins later he came down looking sexy in his button down Polo shirt,  khaki pants and his timberlands .

"iight lil mama I'm bout to go but here's an extra key just in case " He said

"thanks" was all I said. 

Before he left I got up and gave him a hug,  which he held on to me so long but I was loving the moment.  He finally let go but we looked into each other eyes at first I thought we was going to kiss but we didnt and lord knows I wanted to! 

He gave me a key to one of his cars then he left,  A few mind later I decided to go take a shower.. 30mins later I was done all I did was just put on the same clothes I had on since I don't have Nun! Soon as I put on my clothes I put my hair in a ponytail that stopped down my back then left...

I rolled up to the store in Jaquan Doug Challenger man I thought I was the shit almost everybody was trying to break their next to see Who was getting out but Oh Well....I just bought me some chips and a brink to snack on while I wait on quan to come back! 

After I went to the store and all I headed back home bout 10mins later Jaquan came in! He came right to the living room were I was at man I tell you the truth! But anyway we left and headed right to the mall Soon as we walked in girls was already giving me a stank look but I didn't pay them no mind!

Jaquan Pov: I took lil mama to the mall so she can get every thing she needed! Soon as we walked in all the hoes that o use to fuck with or still do fuck with was giving her a look but she ain't pay them no attention! See that's the kind of girl I need that don't care bout What these hoes think! But yeah we walked in a place that's called "It Fashion" lil mama was picking out low prise stuff Ion know Who her ole man was but I don't do that cheap stuff! 

" Aye lil mama I don't do that cheap stuff so whatever you want I'll get you! So that mean if you wanna buy the whole rack I'll get that for you " I said

She put a big smile on her face and started picking out a lot damn lil mama got a sexy ass smile! After she was done with that store we went to "Foot Lockers" I bought her almost all the J's that she looked at! Next we went to "Ross" she got a lot of shorts,  panties,  bras,  dresses, and all but I didn't mind cause like I said today I'm spending it all on her!

"Um can we get some to eat" she said

"Yeah let's go" I said as I grabbed the bags and her hand.

Beauty Pov: I was having the best time of my life no one has ever spent all that money on me before I felt like a queen! We went to the food court to get some to eat so I decided to get me a subway pizza MAN I love their pizzas! We went to get in line and the Girl at the register was flirting with him in my face but I didn't get mad because he's not mine so I grabbed our food and left him talking to her , I went and found us a sit! 

10secs later he came over just staring at me which I don't know Why but not once did I look up at him I just kelp on eating! He sat done and began eating it was a total silence then he started talking.