Chapter25

Six months later

Jaquan pov: Its almost time for beauty to have our baby Mann I can't wait but I'm also a little nervious about this tho cause what if I'm not fit to be a father ! But I could never tell beauty bout me being nervous cause then she's gonna get nervous and be stressing ...I can't have my baby stressing!

Today I decided imma quite the game so imma pass it over to my nigga keewee cause I know he's fit for it .... But anyway right now I'm putting on my clothes which is my polo shirt , khaki pants and J's after that I headed downstairs!

"Bae where you going" she said with a worried look

"Dont worry it's a surprise" I said with a smile

See beauty been wanted me to get out but I couldn't it was like I was married to the game ...I had to realize that I have a woman and a baby on the way so I had to do something I can't have my family in danger!

30mins I was at the trap soon as I walked in smoke filled my eyes , niggas getting head ,hoes striping and some was just walking round naked but as always I just kelp walking up to my soon to be old office..I called up my nigga keewee and told him to meet me and of course he said he was at n his way ! 10mins later keewee walked in with Brandon right behind him Mann I swear they act like brothers cause when you see one you see all .

"Sup my niggas" I said

"Sup boss" they both said

"So what's up" keewee said

"Well as y'all know beauty pregnant and it's almost time for our baby to come ..so I'm turning over my spot to keewee and Brandon I want you to be his right and left hand cause you know these niggas will turn on you and I know Brandon won't do that " I said looking at both of them

"Ahh Mann we got you boss ! You can count on us" they both said

"Mann I swear y'all act like twin" I said while laughing....

We talked for a few more hours then I said bye to everyone after that I left cause there was nothing left for me to do but go home to my woman ! 20mins later I was back at home ...I walked right up to the room to see beauty on the bed eating ice cream and pickles ! That shit nasty asf !!!

Beauty pov : It took jaquan a long time to come back home . I knew jaquan was out with n them shreets I told him about that but he just won't listen so I got up and started cleaning but bout 20mins later I was tied so I got me some ice cream and pickles ... A few mins later jaquan walked I. With a smile on his face !

"Bae guess what" he said while smiling hard

"Whaat" I said with a weird look

"I quite the game just to be home with you and our baby" he said

I literally jumped off the bed and kissed him all over his face I'm so proud of him ...my baby finally doing something good in life cause if he wouldn't have I would've left him ! We went from kissing.... to making out ....to having sex... well not having sex but making love !