Chapter5

Catherine Pov: Hey y'all my name is Catherine but call me cat! I'm 17 years Olds with long beautiful hair. I'm light skinned , 4'7 yeah I know I'm short so what! but anyway as you can see I don't play no games with no one!

I didn't know who my brother was bring in the house that's Why I called her a hoe! Cause he always bring somebody home with him but beauty she seems different than these other girls!
Next Day!

Beauty Pov: Last night I slept so good! I was so happy I had a big bed to myself! The sun shined across my face, I got up with a smile on my face cause today feel like it's going to be a good day! I got up and went right to the bathroom and took a 30min shower after that I got out and brushed my teeth once I was done I walked into my walk in closet!

I'm so happy that Jaqaun took me to the mall cause now I can look good like everyone else! Today I decided to wear my high waist bleached skinny jeans, a crop top and some gold sandals! Next I did my hair then headed downstairs to cook breakfast...... To my surprise jaquan and cat was already woke but they was just sitting around! 

"Good morning" I said shyly!

"Girl it ain't morning it's bout to be 1" cat said while laughing!

At first I was bout to laugh but then all of a sudden I had to think about it! I'm late for dance practice! Me, my two friends and two other girls have a group together! I ran upstairs got my phone then came back down they was looking at me like I was crazy I was bout to run to practice til jaquan stopped me right at the door!

"Lil mama where you going? " he said while smiling!  

"Damn this nigga sexy! " I thought to myself!

"I have to go to dance practice.. I didn't know what time it was so now I'm late. " I said looking down!

"Lil mama you could've said some one of us could've dropped you off or I could've gave you a key to one of my cars. " he said

"I can take you! Cause I love dancing! " Cat said!

All I did was nod my head so me and cat hopped in her ride and zoomed to practice! It was like 20mins later when we got there! Me and her ran inside everybody was dancing to "legs shaking" by R Kelly!

"Bout time your ass showed up" Jade said!

See it's me,  jade,  lala,  Kim and keke..... jade shes the short one , mean but also nice at times, don't get me wrong my nigga got a sexy ass body! Now lala she's the loud one but smart as hell with a big booty with a Carmel color skin! Kim she's the layed back one, she don't take no shit from no one, she's short but have a coke cola bottle shape! The last person is keke she's the quiet one that don't do much but she real funny once you get a chance to meet her and she have a good body shape!

"Anyway this is my friend cat..... cat meet jade, Kim, lala,  and keke" I said while introducing them.

"OMG girl ain't  you jaquan sister!!" Lala loud ass said!

"Ummm yes" cat said while laughing!

"Well if you want... you can join our group!" Jade said! 

"Sure" cat said!

We all started dancing to "24 hours" ft 2 chain ...once we was done we danced to "dance for you " by beyouce but for that song we used chairs! I love dancing it takes my mind off of everything! 1hr later we was done ....we all decided to meet up at Captain D's to have lunch! 

Soon as we got there we ordered our food then found us a spot to eat at! 10mins later we got our food and started eating Next thing you know jaquan walked in but he wasn't alone he had some girl with him! The worst thing about it is that he came right over to where we was, I was trying so hard not to look up at him!

"Jaquan what are you doing " cat said angrily!

"What you mean I came to tell you I might not be at home tonight cause I have business to take care of " he said.

"You could've told me that on the phone or left a voicemail then you gone bring her around beauty" cat said!.

"So beauty ain't complaining plus we ain't together " he said getting loud!

"You low life bitch " Kim said!

"Who the fuck you think you talking to " jaquan said angrily!

"Get the fuck out our face! Nigga you know what you was doing in the first place! You know I was up in here so Why would you bring her around me" I said Loud .

I was on the edge of crying so I got up and left with the girl behind me! He really pissed me off I don't care if we together or not ! Everybody hopped in their rides and left!