Chapter19

Cat Pov: Y'all see how my brother do ME! That Nigga always think he run everybody like dang I'm NOT little any more, I can take care of myself! But I might as well gone ahead and tell him cause I already know if I don't it's gone be a problem!

"His name is Edward but they call him E and I don't know Where he's taking Me! "I said!

"I know that Nigga! He work for me downtown so I guess your in good hands" he said while going up the stairs !

I know he up to something cause it ain't no way he would've just let this conversation go like that! But I played alone with it and went to the kitchen Where beauty was! She was sitting at the table, it looked like she had a lot on her mind !

"So what you thinking bout"I asked

"Girl a lot! I just can't believe Jaquan took a girl in like ME! After all I been through I didn't think anybody would care about me...I mean like I have no one to turn to, I have no family!" She said while crying!

"You have me and Jaquan! We're always here for you ! If you need anything or need to talk to somebody I'm always here for you! Girl forget those other people we don't need them "I said while hugging her!.

She was crying hard Mann this girl been through a lot I feel so sorry for her! I hugged her tight cause she need it... I'm Happy her and Jaquan found each other because she is so much better then other girls he be having! Jaquan came to kitchen and came right over to us with a worried look!

"What's wrong"he asked

"Nothing... Imma go get ready for our "beauty said quickly!

Beauty Pov: I dont need Jaquan worrying about me that's Why I left the conversation alone ..I walked upstairs and hopped right in the shower.... 30mins I was done with taking my shower soon as I stepped out Jaquan was standing right by the door I grabbed my towel so fast like wtf wrong with him!

"W-why are you in here" I asked!

He came closer to me, now my back was on the bathroom wall I was breathing so hard I didn't know what to do! He lend in and kissed me of course I kissed him back... we was kissing none stop it was like the 4th of July cause I felt fireworks go everywhere! Then he pulled away and stared into my eyes!

"Never in my life I would ever make you scare of me! I want you to always tell me everything that's bothering you so you don't have to keep anything a secret "he said whiling looking me in my eyes!

All I could do is nod my head cause what he saying is true I shouldn't hide anything from him. He kissed me again then left I swear he gone be the death of ME! I finished up what I had to do and put on my dress that I bought for today! next I curled which didn't take so after that I put on my wedges then walked downstairs ! Cat had on her dress and everything for her date she pose to be going on with E!

"Aww girl you look beautiful "she said

"Awe thanks boo so are You" I said back

Next thing I know Jaquan came downstairs with his Polo shirt, Levi pants and his timberlands! My soon to be bae was looking sexy!