Chapter9

Friday Morning

Beauty Pov: today is the that I get the chance to get out the house! Thank the lord cause I'm tied of being in the house but anyway I got out the bed and went right to the shower! 30mins later I was done Next I found me an outfit to wear... today I decided to wear my high waist booty short, a crop top that says "New Flame", and my J's after all that I did my hair then headed downstairs!

I guess Cat was already gone to school so I decided to cook for me and Jaquan! I didn't feel like making anything for real so I just cooked some oatmeal and sausages... Once I was done Jaquan came running done the stairs like he was crazy all I did was looked at him cause he done lost his damn mind!

"Lil mama WHY you looking at me like that?" He said while laughing!

"Because you Running down the stairs like you stupid or something " I said back to him!

"Shidd I smelt some food and a Nigga been hungry all night" Jaquan said while rubbing his stomach!

U couldn't do anything but laugh after that I fixed our plates he sat down in the chair then grabbed me Next he grabbed the plates I was looking at him like he was crazy! He picked up the fork and put the food to my mouth at first I wasn't going to eat it but I knew he wasn't going to Stop until I did! We was feeding each other all the way til the plates where empty!

"OK you can let me go now" I said to Jaquan!

"What if I don't want to" he said back.

So I decided to dance on him until he let go! I started off slow then I picked up my paste, I could feel his dick touching me so I could tell he was enjoying it! Once I heard him moan I jumped up and ran to my room cause I knew that was my chance of getting away from him!

Jaquan Pov: Mann beauty playing with a Nigga emotion and shit now I gotta handle this problem she done left on me! I hopped in the shower for 40mins then got out! I put on my Champ shirt, true religion pants and my timberland. I went to her room cause that's where she ran to and she was sitting on her bed! Since she got to wait on my sister to go to dance practice I guess she can hang with me today!

"Let's go Lil mama" I told her

"Where we going" she asked

"A place but wherever we go you need to walk in front of me cause you got to much ass in them shorts and that's my property" I said where licking my lips but I was serous!

She looked at me and started blushing but then she rolled her eyes.. man it's just something about this girl she's everything a man would want I'm just waiting on the right time to ask her to be mines! We hopped in my truck and speeded off to the trap while Listening to "Hold You Down" she started rapping with the song!

"So you gone hold me down" I asked her

"It depends if your willing to do the same" she said while Smiling!

Before I could reply we had made it to the trap house! When we got out the truck I could tell she was a little scared so I held her hand while going inside! One of my guards was looking at her ass so I put her in front of me and told her to go you the stairs! We finally reached the last door where we always have our meeting at.

Beauty Pov: Imma whoop Jaquan ass once we leave this place he know damn well I'm scared as he'll to be around all these thugs! I hope Cat hurry up and get out of school so I can go cause I'm not about to stay here all day!

We walked in a room where a whole bunch of thugs where located I held onto Jaquan hand so tight he started laughing a little but I didn't find anything funny at all! It was like all their eyes was watching my every move... Jaquan sat in the chair and pulled me down with him! Everybody was still watching me, it was only a few girls but a lot of boys!

"Tf everybody keep staring at my girl for! "He yelled

They all jumped then started paying attention to him! I was happy cause they was making me mad but also a little scared! 30mins later we was still in the meeting he was telling what to do, who to keep their eye on, what trap house to go steal from, and who to kill!

20mins later we was finally done so he grabbed my had and we left it was almost time for cat to get out of school so I texted her and told her that Jaquan was gone drop me off at dance practice! We was in the truck Listening to "Or Nahh" remix Mann I love that song and that gave me an idea tonight we're going to dance to that when we go to the club!

At Dance practice!

Cat Pov: I was running late for dance practice Because one of my teachers asked me to help her with some work cause yo girl smart like that *laughing* but anyway 10mins later I finally made it to dance practice good thing all they was going was stretching so I begin doing my warm ups too!

"Bitch where you been" lala loud ass said!

"Girl I had to help my teacher" I said while laughing!

Once we all was done with our warm ups everybody started dancing to "Or Nahh" me and the girls was twerking like there was no tomorrow. I can't wait for tonight cause I'm bout to show out at the club! After that we started dancing to "Post to Be" ft omarion now that right there is my shit if y'all ain't know!