Chapter26

It's Time !!

Beauty pov: right now me and jaquan shopping for some more baby clothes ...this is the month that my baby is due and I wanna make sure we have everything that we need ! 20mins later we was done shopping now we're heading back to the house !

"Bae I wanna take you out tonight" he said while smiling

"Okay hun" I said while laughing

We started listening to the radio which was playing"Feeling Myself" by nicki and beyonce ...while the music was playing I was just picturing me and the girls getting down to this song but I had to stop... Oh well my baby comes first before anything!

Later on that night!!

Beauty pov: I got up and went to take a shower 20mins later I was down next I put on my black long fitted dress with a split in the back and front . After that I did my hair then put on my sandles next I headed downstairs to see jaquan in his tusks !

"Ready" he asked

I nodded my head then we headed out the door but before we could go ..y'all know Cat had to get some pics of us with her crazy self ! It took bout 45mins to get to our destination which I don't know where we at ...he always bringing me somewhere in the damn woods ! But it was a little table set for us with candles and lights everywhere !

We sat down and started eating...we was having some good conversations just laughing and talking just the way I like it ! Then he got up and got on one knee and that's when my hormones started acting up cause before he could say something I started crying!

"Well I think this is the right time to tell you ...Every since I layed my eyes on you I was in love with you ! I never felt this way about any girl but you ...I'm so happy that your in my life cause if it wasn't for you I know I'll still be playing in these streets ! You been there for me through Thick and thin so now I'm asking you to marry me " he said while crying a little

"Ohhhhh no" I said while holding my stomach

"No ...what you mean" he said

"I mean yes but we gotta go nigga the baby is coming" I yelled

"Ohhhh shit let's go" he said while running

Well damn just leave me behind ...jaquan ass up there running while my ass wobbling to the car ..I guess he saw I wasn't moving fast enough cause he came back and picked me up and carried me right to the car next thing you know he speeded off while calling everybody !

15mins later we was at the hospital ...they all took me in and we got down to business..

Jaquan pov: I can't believe my baby is finally coming I'm so happy right now ! Beauty was doing good . I'm glad she ain't hollering like these other women are cause they was making me sick ! The crew came running in the hospital!

"Is my girl okay?? Do we need to help them ???" Lala loud self ask

"Nahh we good all y'all gotta do is wait but I'm bout to go in "I said while walking in the room smiling

Hours later ......

Beauty pov: I pushed one more time and that when my baby came out crying ..all I could do was smiling cause my baby was finally here and I didn't have to walk around looking big any more! After they got down cleaning and taking care of my baby they gave it right to me ! 

"Welcome to the world Jakayla Nicole Johnson" I said while smiling down at my baby girl

I have her to jaquan ...I could tell he's going to be a good father ! I looked around the room to see Jada , keewee, Brandon, Cat , E , lala and Kim ! I could imagine my mom, dad , and grandma being here but I know there smiling down from heaven looking at me. They may not be here but as I look around the room I see my family right in front of me !

The End !!!!

Thanks for reading and voting !!