Chapter17

Wednesday...

Cat Pov: I had to wake up and get ready for school which I don't wanna go! I'm so glad it's my last year to be at that no good school! But anyway I hopped in the shower for 20mins then got out! Today I decided to wear my high waist booty shorts, a crop top that says "No Flex Zone" then I put on my J's after that I Did my hair then headed downstairs!

I didn't feel like driving so I went up to beauty room to see if she would take me! I opened the door to see her Laying all on Jaquan! They look so cute together I hope me and E be like them one day! Speaking of E he just texted me and said "goodmorning " aww so sweet! But I guess I'll be driving today!

Beauty Pov: I had a BAD headache when I woke up , i couldn't help but to smile cause Jaquan was still Laying beside me! I got out of bed and we downstairs then started cooking breakfast.. I decided to make some grits, toast, eggs and sausages! I was almost done when I felt a strong pair of arms rap around me ...

"You know if you made breakfast like that every day it's gone be a problem " he said while hitting my booty!

I looked down and saw I didn't have on anything but my bra and panties ! OMG I can't I slept in the bed with him like this! Oh well today is a new day! Soon as I was done cooking I fixed both of us a plate then we began to eat!

"I decided to take you out on a date Friday so wear some sexy" he said

"Okay Where we going" I asked

"You'll see when time Come" he said back

All I Did was nod my head and kelp eating cause I didn't feel like going back and forward with his crazy self! After we was done I washed our plate! Jaquan came and picked me up then threw me right on the couch Mann that shit hurt! I was bout to punch him but he grabbed my hands and started tickling me like he was crazy!

"Ok OK I quite!! " I said while laughing but he kelp going!

"What you pose to say" he said while laughing!

"OMG I gotta pee" I said out of breath!

He kelp going til I had stopped laughing cause I was so serious shit I had to pee ! Soon as he stopped I ran right to the bathroom! I opened the door and he was standing right in front of the door with a smile on his face, I looked at him and rolled my eyes!

"Oh so you mad Now"he asked

I didn't say anything so he picked me up and pushed me against the walk and started kissing me! I tapped my legs around him and he carried me back to the couch! I climbed on top of him and started kissing on his neck he let out a sound so I knew he was into it soon as I got him Where I wanted him I jumped off him then started watching tv!

"Mann I hate when you do that shit "he said madly!

"Karma is a bitch"I said while laughing

He got up and went upstairs I guess I'll let him have his little space for now! So I decided to eat me some oranges and apple just for the fun of it! Bout 10mins he came back downstairs but didn't even look at me not once!

So I got up cause it was time for me to take a shower so I spent like 30mins in the shower then got right out! Today I decided to wear my high waist skinny jeans, my vest like crop top and my gold sandles ! After that I Did my hair witch All I Did was flat iron it!

Jaquan Pov: Mann Beauty made me so mad shit just be getting all my hopes up and know damn well she ain't gone do nothing! She came back downstairs looking sexy as ever! I guess she was doing me like I Did her cause she didn't look at me either!

"Where you going" I asked

"Oh now you see me and wanna talk" she said while rolling her eyes!

I got up off the couch and grabbed her cause the last thing I need is her being mad at me! I don't know what done got into me but when it comes to beauty my heart just drops! I put my finger on her chin so she can look up at me then I kissed her! I just can't go a day without kissing her lips!

Cat Pov: I just got out of school soon as I was walking to my car I saw a person leaning against it! At first I was bout to get mad but then I seen it was Edward I got Happy! Which I don't know Why when I just met him!

"So you stocking me now" I asked while smiling!

"Ha yeah you can said that but I only stock what's mine "he said while licking his lips!

"So on Friday Ms Cat I wanna take you on a date ".he said!

"I guess I'll Go" I said while getting in my car!

"Well I'll see you then" he smiled and walked away!

OMG I hope me and E work out just like my brother and beauty! I haven't really been in a relationship for real cause people these days ain't no good! That's Why I'm really wishing E is the one for me!