Chapter23

5months later

Beauty Pov: y'all it been five months now since me and Jaquan been together... And may I say we been doing good ! We also been having a lot of sex but we also make love to each other that's what I like about it! But I have some exciting news to tell Jaquan!!!!

I'm pregnant!!!! I been pregnant for five weeks I had went to the doctor and she told me, at first I was a little nervous but I got over it now I'm soooo excited!! But I'm scared to tell Jaquan what if he don't want a child and think of me in a different way or put me out! I can't have that happening plus I have nowhere to go or none to turn to!!

I woke up this morning and and took me a quick shower 20mins later I got out and put on me some basketball shorts, a tank top and my flip because I didn't feel like doing anything today soon as I turned around Jaquan was sitting up on the bed! I guess it's time for me to say something so I walked to Where he was and he pulled me on his lap!

"Baby I...I have to tell you something"I said shyly

"What's wrong" he said while lifting my face!

"I-I'm pregnant"I said

He looked at me for a while then a BIG ass smile grew across his face! He got up and started dancing like there was no tomorrow I started laughing cause it was to funny! Then he grabbed me and started kissing all over my face!

"Bae Why you ain't tell me in the first place" he said while looking in my eyes!

"Because I thought you didnt want any kids or you probably would've put me out "I said

"I would be a fool if I Did some stupid shit like that! When I gave you that promise ring I meant everything I said! I'm not going nowhere til the day I die... until then I will love you and my seed forever" he said while looking in my eyes!

I was so Happy my hormones started acting up so of course I cried like a damn baby but it was tears of joy! He kissed me and I deepened the kiss... we was kissing for like 15mins until we heard a knock at the door!

"Come In"Jaquan yelled

"Sorry if i interupt y'all private section but bitch get up we got dance practice " cat yelled

"um about that girl I can't dance no more... I got a little him in my over "I said while smiling hard

"OMG my bitch having a baby!!!! Imma be a Auntie! Oh yeah Imma spoil him/her to death!"she said while yelling!

We all started laughing cause Cat is a trip in a half but I'm glad I have these two with me! We all got up and decided we was gone go out to eat to celebrate because I can't go clubbing!