Chapter10

Friday Night

Beauty Pov: It's almost time to go to the club so I hopped in the shower for 20mins then got out next I went to go find me some clothes to wear tonight I decided to wear my high waist skinny jeans with rips, a black crop top that says "Bad Bitch" and 23's after that I flat ironed my hair then headed downstairs!

My girl Cat was wearing her red tight skinny jeans, a sweater crop top that says "Queen" and her 23's... of course we took some pics together cause we was just tooooo sexy! Anyways we hopped in our ride and speeded off listening to "Right There" by Against Alsina.

25mins later we had made it to our destination! It was a whole line of people trying to get in but good thing all me and cat had to do was walk right in! Soon as we walked in it's like everybody was looking at us! Niggas was complementing us and of course hoes was mad but we didn't care we just kelp walking til we met up with the girls!!

Jaquan Pov: I was on the dance floor getting down with this bad bitch when everybody stopped what they was doing and was just staring at the door so you know me I had to see what everybody was looking at! Two girl walked in and of course it was my sis and beauty, I could hear other niggas saying shit out the mouth but I want one to try me!

"Body Party" by ciara came on I wasn't even paying attention to the hoe that was dancing on me, my eyes was on beauty, I guess she felt me watching her cause she looked right at me and gave me a disgusting look! Damn Mann I can't get shit right!

Beauty Pov: Jaquan stupid ass wonder Why I don't wanna be his girl! Well I can give him a million reasons Why but you know what tonight Imma turn up to the fullest! After "body party" went off... "Or Nahh" came on!

"Let's get it girls ".I said while dancing

We all grabbed some fine ass Niggas and started doing what we practice on! I was throwing this ass everywhere but ole dude was keeping up! Next I hit a split came back up and vibrated all on him! I was having a good time and I can tell he was too! The song was almost over with and I was bout to hit my last move until Jaquan came and snatched me right up, TF wrong with him shit I'm not a damn toy!

"Jaquan let my fucking arm go"! I said while trying to pull away.

"So you trying to embarrass me in front of everybody "he said while yelling!

"Good thing we in the parking lot"I thought to myself

"What you mean! Ain't nobody trying to do shit to you! You the one on the floor dancing with yo lil hoe" I yelled back

"Get in the car" he said

"I'm not going nowhere with you"I said

All he Did was opened the door and waited for me to get in! I took a DEEP breath and got in the car! I can't have no damn fun! so we was riding silently all the way til we got home, I got out the car and was making my way up to my room til he grabbed me and started kissing me like there was no tomorrow and yes I started kissing him back it's just some bout him!

He picked me up and carried me to his room the layed me down on his bed! We started taking each other clothes off then he started kissing on my body I let out a soft moan! He came back up and started kissing me all of a sudden I felt a finger go inside me!

Jaquan Pov: No me and beauty is not about to have sex cause I know she ain't ready I just wanna make her body feel good! I love the way she was letting out them soft moans shit that really turned me on! Next I added another finger she started putting her nails in my back damn I Didnt even give her the "D" yet!

"Ohhhh shit ja- Jaquan I'm bout to" before she could finish she was already cuming so I put my face down to her pussy and licked every last drop of it!

Cat Pov: we in the club having a good time when I looked around and saw that there was no beauty! This bitch had me walking all over the club looking for her so I guess she left! Jaquan probably came and took her home with his jealous ass!

I danced for two more hours then headed home! I was a little drunk but I still can get myself home cause I always do! I was at a red light I heard a car coming up so I'm thinking the car coming beside me when all of a sudden everything just went blank!