Chapter15

Two weeks later....

Beauty Pov: I woke up this morning Happy as ever cause my bitch coming home today!!! Today I decided to wear my pink crop top that says "paraniod" , my tight skinny jeans their khaki like and my converse! Next I put my hair in a high pony tail then headed Downstairs ..

I guess I'll cook for me and jaquan... I guess today I'll make some pancakes, bacon and eggs!...it took me a while but not to long! He was taking to long to come downstairs so I started eating without him cause I was hungry but like 10secs later he was coning downstairs!

Jaquan Pov: I just got done taking my 30min shower! I'm so Happy today my sis is coming home from out the hospital! So I put on my Pink Polo shirt, khaki pants and my KD's! After that I headed down stairs beauty was already downstairs eating breakfast! Mann every since she got into that fight she haven't spoke to me yet! It's really hard for me not to say something to her, I guess I'll say some to her today! Damn Mann look how she got me acting!

"Good morning beautiful" I said!

"Morning" she said with a smile!

"Is that a smile I said"I said while touching my heart!

She started smiling , I love seeing her smile! Her name fits her so well cause she's so beauty! Friday Imma take her on a date and tell her how I really feel cause it's time for me to settle down and leave these hoes alone! But anyway I sat down and began eating with my soon to be girl! 

At the hospital.....

Beauty Pov: We finally made it to the hospital to picked up my girl Cat! Me and Jaquan walked right to her room at first we didn't see anybody but then she walked right out of the bathroom! When I saw her I ran right to her and gave her a tight hug!

"OMG bitchhhh I'm so Happy your coming home! "I said while crying a little!

"Me too Mann I missed y'all ass! "Cat said back!

She went and gave jaquan a hug.. A few tears fell from his face! I love seeing them together well sometimes I be a little sad cause I never had a brother or a sister! I couldn't stop crying but don't worry it was tears of joy! We had to leave because we called up our friends to surprise her when we got back! 

Cat Pov:  I'm so Happy I'm out see I knew they couldn't hold a Nigga back for long! It's like I wasn't even in the hospital! Mann every time I went to sleep I couldn't do anything but dream about being home with beauty and Jaquan ugly ass! But anyway I thought we was Heading home but it's like we was just riding around town I don't know Why!

"Um Jaquan home is that way" I said while pointing!

"I know now sit back and ride"he said while laughing.

Then beauty started laughing like wtf these mofos trying to hold me hostage in a car ! But 10mins later we started Heading home! Everything still looked the same so that's the good part I think! Soon as I steeped in the house everybody jumped out of nowhere! It was Jade,  lala,  keke, Kim, and two boys!

"Okaii my bitch out the hospital" lala said while tweaking!

"Girl we missed you so much" keke said while hugging me!

I was having a good time with these fools..I was looking at one of the boys but I think both of them talk to lala and jade so I can't do that to my girls! But oh well we all started joking and talking!

"Ayee Mann let's go to the club tonight and celebrate" keewee said!

"Hell yeah at 10 and stay all the was til 12 or 1" jade said! 

Beauty Pov: I guess we're going to the club tonight so 45mins later everybody left cause it was 5pm and they wanted to get everything straight! But Ian getting ready til like 9 so I have some a lot of time to just chill! Jaquan was sitting in the living room so I went and sat in his lap he started smiling!

"I just noticed today you was copying Me" he said while holding my waist!

I looked down confused but then I saw that we was wearing the same colors! I started laughing that's when cat came downstairs looking at us smiling! I was blushing a little but not to much cause I didn't want Jaquan to get cocky!

"Aww I knew y'all was gone get together soon or later "she said while fake crying!

"Well we're not together yet "I said while blushing!

"I know I don't see nobody blushing "Jaquan said while holding my face!

I was trying to hide my face but he moved my hands, he looked me in my eyes then kissed me! I lend in to deepened the kiss Mann I swear he makes my stomach feel so weird when he kiss me! But I pulled apart cause I had to remember Cat was still in the room with us! I looked over at her and she was just smiling down!